SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- P. Kirilov, & N. Korjakina, School of opportunities. Individual trajectories of development. (2018), URL: https://edpolicy.ru/school-of-opportunity(date of access: 16.03.17) [Google Scholar]
- K. Turvey, & M. Hayler, Teaching and Teacher Education 68, 42-52(2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Virvou & E. Alepis, Computers & Education 44(1), 53-68 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wanner, & E. Palmer, Computers & Education 88, 354-369 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Özkarslı, & А. Gürdal, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 2 (2), 3965-3970 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, & Q. Kou, Physics Procedia 25, 2294-2297 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Marzano, Designing a new taxonomy of educational objectives (Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.