SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- E.A. Salikhova, Political Linguistics 3 (81), 198-208 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Sorokin, E.F. Tarasov, Optimization of speech impact. (Moscow: High school,1990) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Nikitina, The language of regional television sports reporting and the specifics of its impac. (Izhevsk: Udmurt State University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Sonin, D.S. Michurin, Questions of Psycholinguistics 2 (16), 164-174 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Petrenko, University readings (Pyatigorsk: PSLU. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Trubina, Crede Experto: Transport, Society, Education, Language 3, 163-174 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Dictionary of Russian words Dictinary.ru. URL: https://www.dictinary.ru/определение%20слова/напёрсточник.html (date of access: 16.03.20). [Google Scholar]
- Large explanatory dictionary of the Russian language (BTSRYaz, Saint Petersburg: Norint, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sternin, L.G. Antonova, D.L. Karpov, M.V. Shamanova, Identification of signs of humiliation of honor, dignity, belittling of business reputation and insults in the linguistic expertise of the text (Yaroslavl: Yaroslavl State University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rogoznikova, Current issues of linguistics and didactics: The interdisciplinary approach in humanities (CILDIAHSS-2018). URL: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20185001146. (date of access: 16.03.20). [Google Scholar]
- Culture of Russian speech: An encyclopedic dictionary-reference (Moscow: Flinta-Nauka, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The price of a word (Moscow: Gallery, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kara-Murza, Political Linguistics 1(27), 47-71 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ustinov, Domestic notes 6(63) (2014), URL: http://www.strana-oz.ru/2014/6/oskorblenie-kak-hudozhestvennyy-zhest. (date of access: 16.03.20). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shalak, M.N. Dymshits, Software product. The psycholinguistic expert system (VAAL. Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Cherepanova, Verbal suggestion: theory, methodology, and socio-linguistic experiment (Perm: Perm State University, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Program for the expertise of suggestion texts DIATON, version of SLOVODEL Laboratory "Vedium". Certificate of state registration for the computer program. No. 2008611081. (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Rogozhnikova, (2017) Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference «Current issues of linguistics and didactics: The interdisciplinary approach in humanities» Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR) 97 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Rogozhnikova, E. A. Salikhova, Eurasian Advocacy 1 (37), 26-38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.