SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Strategic Development and National Projects, Passport of the national project “National Program” Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” (Minutes of 04.06.2019 N 7) (2019), URL: http://base.garant.ru/72296050/ (date of access 12.01.2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Konobeevskaya, Bulletin of Saratov University. New Series. Series Economics. Management. Law 19 (3), 330–334 (2019) https://doi.org/10.18500/1994-2540-2019-19-3330-334 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Eremeev, A.B. Mayorov, E.N. Minchenkov, Theory and history of state and law 4 (54), 9–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Komissarova, Perm University Bulletin 2 (16), 23–29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Malyugin, Russian legal journal 3 (108), 4658 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fedotov, Territorial public self-government: constitutional foundations, practice of legal regulation (Dissertation of Candidate of Legal Sciences) (Moscow State Social University, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Razdyakonova, Modern law 7, 21–24 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Larichev, Collection of articles based on materials of the IV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (December 7, 2018), 103–109 (Saint-Petersburg Institute, Saint-Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Bazhenova, Local Law 5, 77–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Bazhenova, Local Law 1, 109–110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Shugrina, Bulletin of Surgut State University. Issue 1 (7), 104–107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bratseva, State power and local government 12, 50–55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Khudoley, D.M. Khudoley, (2017). Electronic supplement to the Russian Law Journal 3, 68–80. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Korovin, Collection of scientific papers of the 3rd International Scientific Conference (May 15, 2020), 103–109 (South Western State University, Kursk, 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.