SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- V.G. Varnavskii, The partnership between the government and the private sector (Nauka, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chernov, M.V. Filchenkova, Business. Education. Law 3 (40), 82–89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tarasova, Bulletin of the Novosibirsk state University of Economics and management 2, 71–84 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kosinova, Bulletin of the Volgograd state agricultural University. Series 3, Economics. Ecology 3, 87–98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baranov, Property relations in the Russian Federation 9, 74–81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kabashkin, Public-private partnership: international experience and Russian perspectives (LLC “MIZ”, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Shor, Financial Analytics: problems and solutions 42, 38–48 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Postnikova, Economics and business: theory and practice 1, 87–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Shor, I.M. Shor, Financial Analytics: problems and solutions 46 (328), 18–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Platonova, Law and Economics 1, 16–21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Semenova, Economy. Taxes. Law 13 (3), 5969 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kalinin, T.V. Medvedeva, G.A. Romitsyna, Economic Sciences 2, 53–56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Karginova, Economics and management 1, 51–62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fursov, N.V. Lazareva, Bulletin of the North Caucasus Federal University 1 (52), 103–108 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Zeldner, Public-private partnership: theory, methodology and practice, (Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.