SHS Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2021International Conference on Economics, Management and Technologies 2021 (ICEMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 June 2021|
- A. Emelyanov, E. Vlasova, R. Duma. Simulation of economic processes: studies. Manual. Moscow: Finance and statistics, 2004, 368 p. [Google Scholar]
- Finances of The Chuvash Republic. 2018. Cheboksary, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Industry Of The Chuvash Republic. Cheboksary, 2018, 120 p. [Google Scholar]
- P. Gorbunova, E. Perfilova, A. Babaeva. Methodical problems of classification of regions on the level of social and economic development. Far East Con (ISCFEC 2018). Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference. Сер. “Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research” Far Eastern Federal University. 2019, p. 1098-1100. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kadochnikov “Foreign direct investment in transition economies”, Ekonomika regiona, 2005, №4, pp. 140-170 [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov V., Semenov V., Kadyshev E., Zakharova A., Perfilova E. Management of development efficiency of the russian economy. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference «Social and Cultural Transformations in the Context of Modern Globalism» (SCTCMG 2018). The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS. 2019. Volume LVIII. рр. 1872-1877. [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov V.V., Zakharova A.N., Talanova T.V., N.G. Gubanova, V.L. Semenov, N. V. Semenova, Shikanova A.N. Analysis of Interaction of Russian Entrepreneurship Factors. Proceedings of the 34th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA). Vision 2025: Education Excellence and Management of Innovations through Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of the Chuvash Republic, 2018. Cheboksary, 2018. - 474 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. Davies, V. Tinyakova. Predictive models of expert preferences: monograph. Voronezh: Publishing house Voronezh, 2005, 248 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.