SHS Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2021International Conference on Economics, Management and Technologies 2021 (ICEMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||11 June 2021|
- Chichkanov V.P., Belyaevskaya-Plotnik L.A., Andreeva P.A. Modeling the assessment of the impact of industry factors on the level of socio-economic development and economic security of territories // Economy of the region. 1, 1-13, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2015 No. 683 “On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation” [Electronic resource]: Access from the reference legal system “Consultant Plus”. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 13.05.2017 No. 208 “On the Strategy of Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2030” [Electronic resource]: Access from the reference legal system “Consultant Plus”. [Google Scholar]
- Sergeev A.A. Economic security of the enterprise / А.А. Sergeev. - M.: Yurayt Publishing House, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Sannikova I.N., German O.I. Methodological aspects of assessing the economic safety of industrial enterprises // Economics Profession Business. 4, 7-13, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Keshelava A.V. Introduction to the “digital” economy /: VNII Geosystem. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Moshella D. Guide to the digital future: Industries, organizations and professions / Alpina Publisher. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Stolbov M.I., Brendeleva E.A. Fundamentals of the digital economy: study guide / Publishing House “Scientific Library”. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 05.12.2016 No. 646 “On Approval of the Doctrine of Information Security of the Russian Federation” [Electronic resource]: Access from the reference legal system “Consultant Plus”. [Google Scholar]
- Litvintseva G.P., Karelin I.N. Effects of digital transformation of the economy and the quality of life of the population in Russia // Terra Economicus. 18(3). 53-71, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zatsarinny A.A., Korolev V.I. Technological aspects of ensuring information security of the financial market in the context of digital transformation of the Russian economy // Systems and means of information. 29, 12-24, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- The assets of the organization as key risk factors. - URL: http: //analysis-riska.rf [Google Scholar]
- Bulatenko M.A., Goronok D.L. Key problems of ensuring the economic security of an enterprise in modern conditions // Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. 2, 71-75, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Derbin E.A., Klimov S.M. Organizational basis for ensuring the information security of an enterprise / Financial University. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova M.A. Industry 4.0 Risks and Their Impact on Industrial Organizations - Economy: Problems, Solutions and Prospects. - URL: https://cyberleninka/article/n/riski-industrii-4-0-i-ih-vliyanie-na-promyshlennye-organizatsii. [Google Scholar]
- Afanasenko I.D., Borisov V.V. Digital logistics / Peter. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Development of the Digital Economy in Russia. Program until 2035. URL: http://spkurdyumov.ru/uploads/2017/05/strategy.pdf. (date of access: 10.03.2021). [Google Scholar]
- Third Party Risks: Is Control Possible? - URL: https://bizeducate.com/06/2019/riski-tretih-storon-vozmozhen-li-kontrol/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.