SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- L.V. Bolshedvorova, V.V. Kosyakova. Information culture as a factor in the development of the information society. In: Current issues of the region’s economy: analysis, diagnosis and forecasting (pp. 270–273) (Stimul-ST, Nizhny Novgorod, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Grudistova, D.A. Pastuhova, A.M. Slinkov, O.K. Slinkova, T.N. Melnikov. Study of selfactualization needs of Russian students as a factor of competitiveness in the labor market. Espacios, 40(26), 1–11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kaverzina. Restructuring of the regional investment and construction complex. MATEC Web of Conf. Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities, 212 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kaverzina, G. Kovalenko, I. Dudina, O. Belskii. Cost efficiency assessment of automated quality control of precast structures. MATEC Web of Conf. Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects, 143 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kaverzina, P. Kоshevoi, V. Dorofeeva. The improvement of company planning at the building enterprise. IOP Conf. Ser. Mat. Sci. and Eng., 667 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lomov, M.Y. Vakhrusheva. Automation of the process of selling and accounting of insurance products in commercial banks. Probl. of socio-econ. develop. of Siberia, 2(32), 64–70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Negroponte. Being digital. (Hodder&Stoughtong, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Patrusova. Modern information technology assesses the effectiveness of investment IT projects. Modern technol. System anal. Model., 2(42), 92–96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Patrusova, M.Y. Vahrusheva. Process management: Some implementation aspects. IOP Conf. Ser. Mat. Sci. and Eng., 753(8) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.