SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- I.V. Samsonova, A.B. Yarlykapov Economic policy, 4, 13-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shpak, V.A. Serova National interests: priorities and security, 17, 31-36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Rolison, S. Regev, S. Moutari, A. Feeney Accident Analysis & Prevention, 115, 11-24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Haque M. Ohidul, Haque Tariq H. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 118, 594-607 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korchagin, S.A. Lyapin, V.E. Klyavin, V.V. Sitnikov Fundamental research, 6-2, 251–256 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Eremin CAD and GIS systems of automobile roads, 1(2), 90-93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bennajeh, S. Bechikh, L.B. Said, S. Aknine Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence XXX. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 11120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Skrypnikov, E.V. Kondrashova, S.V. Dorokhin, A.G. Chistyakov Bulletin of Voronezh State University of Engineering Systems, 3(61), 7783 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Lazarev, N.A. Oreshyn, D.A. Mamleev Management of road safety activities: state, issues, ways of improvement, 1(2), 278-284 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, XY. He, LY. Chen, et al. J. Comput. Sci. Technol, 35, 875-888 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Voevodin, E.V. Fomin, K.V. Pulyanova, A.M. Askhabov, A.S. Kashura, N.V. Golub Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 5(136), 240-250 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Skorobogatchenko Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Construction and Architecture, 45(64), 188-198, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghaemi, S. Khanmohammadi, M.A. Tinati, International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 10, 517-528 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Skorobogatchenko, A.V. Erohin Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Construction and Architecture, 36(55), 174-181 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.