SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- E.A. Alekseeva. The advantages and disadvantages of the transition to project financing of housing construction. Topical issues of law, economics and management: collection of articles of the XIX International Scientific and Practical Conference (MCNS, Science and Education, Penza, 2019), pp. 231–233 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ershov. The 2008 Crisis: “A Moment of Truth” for the Global Economy and New Opportunities for Russia. Econ. issues, 12, 4–26 (2008). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2008-124-26 [Google Scholar]
- J. Gathergood, J. Weber (2017). Financial literacy, present bias and alternative mortgage products. J. of Bank. & Fin., 78, 58–83 [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Glazyev. Leap into the future. Russia in new technological and world economic structures. Collection of the Izborsk club (Book World, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Grushina. Theoretical and methodological comprehension of the main aspects of capital deficit in the Russian Federation as one of the obstacles to achieving affordable housing prices. J. Labour and social relations (2011). Retrieved from: http://www.e-rej.ru/Articles/2011/Grushina.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Grushina. Strategy for ensuring the affordability of housing in the Russian Federation. (BSU Publ. House, Irkutsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hilferding. Financial capital. The newest phase in the development of capitalism (State product., Moscow, 1924) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ishkov. Temporary stress: how the introduction of escrow accounts will change the market (2019). Retrieved from: https://pro.rbc.ru/demo/5c73af629a7947ef6ae2a42c [Google Scholar]
- H. Jialin, R. Zhao. Housing boom, real estate diversification, and capital structure: Evidence from China. Emerg. Mark. Rev., 32, 74–95 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Katasonov. About the interest on the loan, the court, the reckless. A textbook of modern problems of “monetary civilization” (Publ. House Res. Inst. of School Technol., Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Kim, N. Graeme. Real estate global beta and spillovers: An international study. Econ. Modell., 59, 297–313 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Kovalenko. Risks of transition from equity participation to project financing. Prospects for the development of science and education. Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the international scientific and practical conference (2017), pp 65–67 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kharitonova, T.O. Pinchuk. The reason for the cancellation of equity financing of residential construction and the transition to project financing. ISTU Youth Bull., 8, 135–140 (Publ. of Irkutsk Nat. Res. Techn. Univ., Irkutsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Larionova. On the issue of premature abandonment of shared construction and transfer of housing construction to project financing. Constr., econ. and manag., 3(31), 4–11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Mischenko, V.I. Privalov. Bank ecosystem as a mechanism to reduce the credit risk for project financing. Econ. of stable develop., 1(37), 52–56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov. Forecast of the Ministry of Finance for 8% mortgages depends on the Central Bank rate (2018). Retrieved from: https://rueconomics.ru/354140-prognozminfina-po-8-ipoteke-zavisit-ot-stavki-cb [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shelomenceva. To the problem of project financing in housing construction. Econ. of Constr., 6, 22–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shulekin. Analysis of changes in legislation in the field of housing construction: the transition from shared construction to project financing. Siber. Finan. school, 4(129), 34–37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Taejun. Growth, financial development, and housing booms. J. Econ. Modell. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tsygankova, D.I. Koptelova, K.A. Bareshenkova. Residential construction project management during transition to project financing and digital technologies. Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management. Proceedings of IX International Scientific and Practical Conference, devoted to the 112th anniversary of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Rus. Univ. of Econ. named after G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, 2019), pp. 226–232 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Voronina, V.V. Serova. Project financing as a new mechanism of financing household construction objects. Electr. Sci. publicat. “Scientific Notes of PNU”, 9(2), 55–60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.