SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- B. Fan, Y. Yang, L. Li. Integrated optimization of urban agglomeration passenger transport hub location and network design. URASIP J. on Wirel. Communicat. and Network., 168 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kalyuzhny, L. Losin. A method of mathematical modeling for transport hub establishment in Saint Petersburg. Transport. Res. Proc., 36, 245−251 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kalyuzhny. Justification of the priority of the location of transport interchange hubs in the structure of the agglomeration by the method of mathematical modeling. Bull. of Civil Eng., 5(64), 142–148 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Karmanov. Mathematical Programming (Science, Moscow, 1986), 288 p [Google Scholar]
- P. Kristersson. The role of public transport interchanges in regional planning. Reg. Magaz., 285(1), 16−17 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Leonova. On the formation of a system of transport interchange hubs in the Samara city district. Railway transp., 8, 58–61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Leonova. Choice of locations for transport hubs of the urban passenger transport network. Transp. of the Urals, 4(63), 101–105 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.-C. Li, W. Lam, S.C. Wong. Modeling intermodal equilibrium for bimodal transportation system design problems in a linear monocentric city. Transport. Res., 46, Part B (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ludan, E. Maiorov, J.D.M. Santana, O. Saprykin. Integrated approach to building a microscopic city model. In Proceedings of the 5th International Young Scientists Conference on Information Technologies, Telecommunications and Control Systems (2018), p. 8 [Google Scholar]
- A. Monzón, S. Hernández, F. Di Ciommo. Efficient urban interchanges: the City-HUB model. Transport. Res. Proc., 14, 1124–1133 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shagimuratova System analysis in determining the priority directions for the development of transport hubs of railway transport. Urban plan., 2(42), 63−71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sherbina, N.V. Danilina, D.N. Vlasov. City planning issues for sustainable development. Int. J. of Appl. Eng. Res., 10(22), 43131−43138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, X. Chen, H M. Zhang, Z. Huang. An Evaluation Method of Urban Public Transport Facilities Resource Supply Based on Accessibility. Hindawi J. of Advan. Transport., 11, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vlasov. Transport hubs. Monograph, 2nd ed. (MSSU, Moscow, 2017), 192 p [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Yakimov, A.A. Arepyeva. Transport planning. Features of modeling traffic flows in large Russian cities. Monograph (Logos, Moscow, 2016), 280 p [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.