SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- E.V. Ageeva. Financing of national systems health care: search of new approaches. Econ. and entrepren., 3(92), 1276–1281 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Berezkin. Two approaches to understanding the concept of financial mechanism: accountingfinancial and financial-engineering. Izv. of the Irkutsk State Econ. Acad., 2(82), 27–32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ivanitsky. Formation and development of a financial mechanism based on the distribution of monetary accumulations of industry (theory and methodology) (Irkutsk State University, Irkutsk, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krivenko, A.I. Tsvetkov. Efficiency of Funding Healthcare for Ensuring the Economic Security of a Region. Econ. of the reg., 3, 970–986 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Markina. Finance. Textbook (KNORUS, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pessel. Financial and credit mechanism for intensifying public production (Finance, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rodionova. Finance. Textbook (Finance and statistics, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Samarukha, N.S. Permyakova. Development of the financial mechanism of the corporation in conditions of risk and uncertainty (Baikal State Univ. of Econ. and Law, Irkutsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Shchyukina, S.N. Plyuta. Improvement of health care financing in the region. Univ. Bull., 5, 48–88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sheiman, S. Terentyeva. International Comparison of the Effectiveness of Budget and Insurance Models of Healthcare Financing. Econ. policy, 6, 171–193 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wiesen. What is a Financial Mechanism? (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.wisegeek.com/whatis-a-financial-mechanism.htm. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Yashina, O.V. Emelyanova, E.S. Malysheva, N.N. Pronchatova-Rubtsova. A methodology methodology to evaluate the efficiency of public health financing in Russia. Finan. and credit, 3(771), 693–708 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Yashina, K.S. Yashin, E.S. Malysheva, O.I. Kashina, N.N. Pronchatova-Rubtsova. Features of state financing of health care in the context of economic reform (Publ. House of RADONEGE, Nizhny Novgorod, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.