SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- E.V. Ageeva, M.A. Afanasyeva et al. Digitalization of the financial and credit sphere in modern Russia (Direct-Media, Moscow; Berlin, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bughin, J. Manyika. Measuring the full impact of digital capital (2018). Retrieved from: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/high-tech/our-insights/measuring-thefull-impact-of-digitalcapital#0 [Google Scholar]
- O. Ermolenko. Development of the banking sector on the basis of modern technologies of service. Sci. bull. of the South. Inst. of Manag., 2, 26–30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Konovalov. Organizational anatomy: five reasons why companies die (2017). Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.ru/biznes/340993-gazprom-na-neve-dve-treti-administracii-monopolii-uzhe-vpeterburge [Google Scholar]
- V. Kosarev, G. Iarajuli. Ecosystem as a new model of the Bank’s development. Finan. Mark. and banks, 1, 58–62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Matveyevskoye. FINTECH and development banks: impact on economic growth (for example, VEB of Russia). Finan. Mark. and banks, 1, 105–109 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Okomina, M. Matveeva. The trends of «digitalization» of the banking sector. Syst. Anal. & Mathem. Model., 1(2), 47–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ragnedda. Conceptualizing Digital Capital. Telemat. and Inform., 35, 2366–2375 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Report for public consultation (2017). Development of open API (OpenAPI) on the financial market. Retrieved from: http://www.cbr.ru/content/document/file/50679/consultation_paper_171229.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Rukavishnikova. Role and Importance of Artificial Intelligence in Russian Banking Industry. Glob. & reg. res., 1(1), 58–61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Safronchuk. Influence of information economy and globalization on factors of economic growth. Bull. of the Acad., 4, 31–34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Safronchuk. Influence of digital transformation on business and the business environment. Econ. and manag.: probl., solut., 2(3), 38–44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Samarukha, T. Krasnova, A. Dulesov. Integrating Digital Production Systems. Bull. of Baikal State Univ., 2(30), 309–317 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vigna, M.J. Casey. The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order (Picador, USA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Westerman, D. Bonnet, A. McAfee. Leading Digital: Turning Technology into Business Transformation. (Harvard Busin. Rev. Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhigas, S. Kuzmina. Blockchain and Decentralized Money System: Principles of Building and Ways of Its Development. Bull. of Baikal State Univ., 1(3), 79–88 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- FINTECH services penetration index (2019). Retrieved from: https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-fai-2019-rus/$FILE/ey-fai-2019rus.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.