SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- U. Vinokurova Sibirica, 17(3), 3-15, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Khalbwachs Emergency reserve, 2-3 (40-41), 8-27, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Khalbwachs, Social framework of memory. (Moscow: New Publishing House, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. Shtompka, Sociological research. 1, 6-16, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ossowska, Studia Socjologiczne, 2, 47-51, (1963). [Google Scholar]
- A. Assman Long shadow of the past: memorial culture and historical politics. (Moscow: New Literary Review, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Assman, Cultural memory. Letter, memory of the past and political identity in the high cultures of antiquity (Moscow: YASK, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- U. A. Vinokurova, Yu. I. Zhegusov, A. E. Mestnikova, G. G. Alekseeva, V. N. Alekseev Theory and practice of physical culture 3, 94-96, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Burnasheva, G. G. Alekseeva, L. P. Neustroeva, International sports games “Children of Asia” a factor in promoting the ideas of Olympism and training sports reserve: materials of the International Scientific Conference, 7-8 July, Yakutsk: RIO media-holding, pp. 166-168. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Vinokurov, V. N. Alekseev, Sociophilosophical problems of the development of physical culture and sports: monograph (Moscow: Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Gotovtsev, Scientific and pedagogical activity of D. P. Korkin: textbook. (Yakutsk: Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports; 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Pevnaya Management of volunteerism: international experience and local practices. (Yekaterinburg, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ermilova, I. A. Isakova Bulletin of the Perm National Polytechnic University. Socio-economic sciences. 4, 48–57, (2017) https://doi.org/10.15593/2224-9354/2017.4.4 [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Kropotkin, Mutual aid as a factor of evolution. (Moscow. Ed.: Self-education, 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.