SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- FAO. The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2020. Sustainability in action. Rome. (2020) Retrieved from: http://www.fao.org/publications/card/en/c/CA9229EN [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedorova International journal of applied and fundamental research 5-3, 478-482 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Stecyuk V.V. Customs Policy of Russia in the Far East 2(87), 65-76. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Russian Federation № 2395-I “On Mineral Resources” (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law № 52 “On the Animal World” (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law № 166 “On Fisheries and Conservation of Aquatic Biological Resources” (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law № 93 “On State Support for Business Activities in the Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law № 127 “On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)” (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation № 347 “On Approval of the Fishing Rules for the East Siberian Fisheries Basin” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Islam, F. Berkes. Maritime Studies 15, 1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ksenofontov, N. Backhaus & G. Schaepman-Strub Polar Record, 53(3), 289-303 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Cooke, E.H. Allison, T. Douglas Beard, R. Arlinghaus, A.H. Arthington, D.M. Bartley, I.G. Cowx, C. Fuentevilla, N. Leonard, K. Lorenzen, A.J. Lynch, V.M. Nguyen, S.-J. Youn, W.W. Taylor, R.L. Ambio, 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.