SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- F. Hill, F. Fee Demokratizatsiya, 10 (4), 462-487 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Novak announced the construction of more than ten LNG plants in Russia, retrived from: https://www.rbc.ru/business/29/01/2021/6013dc059a79473d601ea315 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of N 645Strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security for the period up to 2035 (2020) retrieved from: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/news/64274 [Google Scholar]
- Moe, O. S. Stokke, Arctic Review on Law and Politics, 10, 24–52 (2019) http://dx.doi.org/10.23865/arctic.v10.1374 [Google Scholar]
- Publication calendar of official statistical information on the socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation in 2020, retrieved from: https://gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/region_stat/calendar1-2020.htm [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Denisov, V.N. Chernogradskii, I.M. Potravny, P.Y. Ivanova, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 31(4), 404–410 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Nunavut Iqaluit International Airport Improvement Project 2014 Retrieved from: https://gov.nu.ca/sites/default/files/iqaluit_international_airport_improvement_project_report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Gassiy, V. Stoikov, E3S Web of Conferences, 177, 04005 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mohn, The Energy Journal, 40 (3) 199-226 (2019) http://dx.doi.org/10.5547/01956574.40.3.kmoh [Google Scholar]
- Novoselov, I. Potravny, I. Novoselova, V. Gassiy, Polar Sci., 14, 68–77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kyriaki Noussia, European Energy and Environmental Law Review, 3, 98-109 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.