SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- T.A. Bulokhova, A.S. Peretolchina. The level of development of the railway infrastructure as a factor in ensuring the industry customer focus and the sustainable development of the regions. In: The development of economic science in transport: the economic basis for the future of transport systems (pp. 147–154) (Inst. of Independent Soc. and Econ. Stud. OOO, St. Petersburg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Bulokhova. Modeling the quality of public transport services. Modern Technol. Syst. anal. Model., 1(65), 128–136 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Grigoryeva. Railway transport management system transformation in passing to polygon technologies. IOP Conf. Ser. Mat. Sci. and Eng. 918, 012194 (2020). DOI: 10.1088/1757899X/918/1/012194 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Grigoryeva. The Problems and the Future of Implementing Innovations in Railway Transport. Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. The mat. of 9th Int. sci. and pract. conf., vol. 2 (ISTU, Irkutsk, 2018), pp. 97–101 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Olentsevich, V.E. Gozbenko, S.K. Kargapoltsev. Automated system for placing and securing cargo on open rolling stock of railway transport. Bull. of Irkutsk State Techn. Univ., 21, 157–165 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Olentsevich, N.P. Astashkov, Yu.I. Belogolov. Improvement of Transport Processes Operational Management on Railway Transport. Proceedings of 6th International Symposium on Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway ISMR 2018 (ISTU, Irkutsk, 2018), pp. 602–609 [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kautz, E.V. Nefedieva. Innovations in the transportation process by the example of the East Siberian Railway and the Eastern Polygon of the Trans-Siberian Railway. In: The Transport Infrastructure of the Siberian Region, vol. 2 (pp. 120–124) (IrGUPS, Irkutsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Mokretsova, Yu.N. Malanina, N.V. Kretova, A.A. Zaikovskaya, I.R. Libenson. Governmental Support and Efficiency Management of JSC “Russian Railways” Investment Activity. In: Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research. Vol. 113. Factors of Regional Extensive Development (FRED 2019) (2019). Retrieved from http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Silicheva, T.A. Bulokhova, E.S. Podgornova. Methodological approaches to quality management in railway transport in the context of industry reform (IrGUPS, Irkutsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.