SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- Fichman J. Reversing language Shift: Theoretical and Empirical Foundations of Assistance to Threatened Languages. (Multilingual Matters Ltd, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Retrieved from: https://www.un.org. [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service. All-Russian Population Census (2010) Retrieved from: http:www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Burykin, The dynamics of the language situation, functioning of writing and stages of evolution of the ethnic cultures of indigenous peoples of the North: on the problem of the relationship and interdependence of linguistic and socio-cultural processes. Small-numbered peoples of Siberia and the Far East. Problems of preservation and development of languages. (Saint-Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Struchkov, Functioning of Evenk language in the field of education in the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- N.Ya. Bulatova, Evenk dialects of Amur Oblast. (Leningrad, Nauka, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ya. Bulatova, Evenk language and its regional variants in the sociolinguistic aspect. Small-numbered peoples of Siberia and the Far East. Problems of preservation and development of languages. (Saint-Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.