SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- Album of the as-built drawings for the construction of the of the Trans-Baikal railway, the IrkutskBaikal railway line, the railway line to the Chinese border, and the berths of the icebreaker ferry on lake Baikal: 1895–1901 (St. Petersburg, 1902) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Aseeva, A.V. Khobta. Design and exploration work on the new direction of the railway line Irkutsk – Slyudyanka in 1938–1940. J. of the Labor. of Ancient Technol., 1(10), 100–107 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Bates. The Russian Road to China (Houghton Miffin Comp., Boston; New York, 1910) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bryanskij. Second bypass of Baikal (TransSiberian line Irkutsk – Andrianovskaya – Sludyanka). Zemlya Irkutskaya, 3(26), 39–43 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Chertilov. Line Irkutsk – Baikal – the beginning of the railway bypass of the Sacred Sea (Historical and architectural essay). J. of Ancient Technol. Labor., 15(2), 139–157 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.O. Greener. Greater Russia; the continental empire of the Old world (The Macmillan Co, New York; Macmillan & Co, Ltd, London, 1903) [Google Scholar]
- Journal of the Commission that carried out the survey of the Trans-Baikal railway and the IrkutskBaikal railway line on the occasion of their transfer by the construction Department to the operation Department (Printing of P.I. Makushin & V.M. Posokhin, Irkutsk, 1901) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khobta, V.G. Tretyakov. History of the Circum-Baikal Railway 1905–2005 (To the 100th anniversary of the commissioning of the CircumBaikal Railway in permanent operation) (Izdatel A.N. Garashchenko Publ., Irkutsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khobta. The road to the century: Guidebook album on the Circum-Baikal Railway (Ottisk Publ. House, Irkutsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khobta History of the construction of the Circum-Baikal railway 1887–1915, Cand. Dissertation thesis (Publ. house of Irkutsk state Univ., Irkutsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Liverovskij. 50 years of railway work (Far Eastern Railway Publ. House, Khabarovsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Makurin. Trans-Siberian Railway in the early 20th century through the eyes of American engineer Lyndon W. Bates. St. Peter. Hist. J., 1, 240–252 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Manley (Ed.). The Trans-Siberian railway: A traveler’s anthology. (London etc. Century, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Petrov. Report of the Chairman of the Commission for the study of the construction of the Siberian railway in the area of the Deputy Minister of Railways engineer General-Lieutenant N. Petrova (St. Petersburg, 1896) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pushechnikov. The case of my rail construction practice. Intellig. of the meet. of railway eng., 25, 431–435 (1913) [Google Scholar]
- Report with applications for the construction of a railway line from the city of Irkutsk to Lake Baikal. 1897–1901 (St. Petersburg, 1904) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sabler, M.V. Sosnovskii. Siberian Railway in its past and present: To the tenth anniversary of the Siberian Railway Committee (1893–1903). Historical essay (St. Petersburg, 1903) [Google Scholar]
- Transsib.ru. Bibliography. Retrieved from: https://transsib.ru/biblio.htm [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tretyakov (Ed.). The East Siberian railway: a journey through a century (1898–1998) (Publ. house of Irkutsk state Univ., Irkutsk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tretyakov (Ed.). Railway transport in Eastern Siberia from XIX to XXI century, Vol. 1. 1837–1941 (Oblmashinform Publ. house, Irkutsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tretyakov (Ed). Baikal ferry railway crossing: To the 100th anniversary of construction and operation (Publ. house of Irkutsk state Univ., Irkutsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tretyakov, V.V. Tretyakov. Irkutsk-Baikal Railway Line. Zemlya Irkutskaya, 3(26), 33–38 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tupper. To the great ocean: Siberia and the Trans-Siberian Railway (Little, Brown, Boston, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wolmar. Trans-Siberian Railway. The history of the creation of the railway skeleton of the empire (Publ. House “Kuchkovo pole”, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.