SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- K. Grint, The sociology of work. An introduction (The Polity Press & Blackwell Publishing, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hiyama, H. Takakura, Global warming and human: nature dimension in Northern Eurasia (Springer, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Takakura, Arctic pastoralist Sakha. Ethnography of evolution and microadaptation in Siberia (Trans Pacific Press, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Larsen, G. Fondahl, eds., Arctic human development report. Regional processes and global linkages (TemaNord, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Golenkova et al., Social inequality of Russian regions (Institute of Sociology RAS, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Popkov et al., Ethno-social processes and ethnic policy in Siberian regions (SB RAS Publishing, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Popkov, V.G. Kostyk, eds., Socio-cultural approach to regulating interaction of ethnic groups (Novosibirsk, Manuscript, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Zamyatina, A.N. Pilyasov, Russian Arctic: towards new understanding of development (URSS, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pilyasov, And the last will become the first: Northern rimland on the way to knowledge economy (URSS, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Baisheva, H. Transb. St. Univ. 12, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Baisheva, T.N. Konstantinova, L.Y. Pisareva, Theor. Probl. Polit. Stud. 5A, 286 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Stat. Coll. Socio-economic conditions of areas of traditional habitat and traditional economy of indigenous peoples of RF in RS(Y) for 2012-2017, 14/466, 68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.