SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- V.N. Bogomolov, Report on the results of the control event “Checking the use of budgetary allocations aimed at the maintenance of public highways of federal, regional and intermunicipal importance in 2018 and the past period of 2019” (with the control and accounting bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation), Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Gulyaev, Gornyi Zhurnal 12, 23-26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nikiforova, E.R. Romanova, E.E. Grigorieva, Gornyi Zhurnal 3, 41-46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Grigoryeva, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 302(1), 012138 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Egorova, A.M. Delakhova, Proceedings of the International Conference “Aviamechanical engineering and transport” (AVENT 2018) Series: Advances in Engineering Research 158, 123-129 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, B.N. Porfiryev, Economy of Region 3, 641-657 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Borisov, O.V. Pochukaeva, Studies on Russian Economic Development 27(2), 159-165 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Egorova, A.M. Delakhova, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies 138, 272-282 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Egorova, A.M. Delakhova, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 632(1), 012029 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Filippov, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 753(5), 052048 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedotov, T.F. Matyushenko, Roads and bridges 2(18), 11-20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gasilov, M.A. Preobrazhensky, S.S. Zamchalova, M.A. Shibaeva, Science and technology in the road industry 2, 10-12 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Eremeeva, News of higher educational institutions. Series: Economics, Finance and production management 2(12), 3-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Latkina, T.F. Matyushenko, Roads and bridges 2(38), 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kurbatov, Bulletin of the Moscow automobile and road state technical University (MADI) 3(22), 60-63 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Apelin, Roads and bridges 18(2), 20-29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.