SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- D.N. Zamyatin, Modeling images of a historical and cultural territory: methodological and theoretical approaches. (Moscow: Institute of Heritage, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lotman, Semiosphere. Culture and explosion. Inside thinking worlds. Articles. Research. Notes (Sant-Petersburg: Art-SPB, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Toporov, Petersburg and the “Petersburg text of Russian literature”. Myth. Ritual. Symbol. Image. Research in the field of mythopoetic. (Moscow: Progress-Culture, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Glazychev, Urban Studies (Moscow: Europe, 2008) Retrieved from: http://www.glazychev.ru/books/urbanistika/urbanistika.htm [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Vizgalov, Branding of the city. (Moscow: Institute for Urban Economics Foundation, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Filko, Sociodynamics, 7, 51–64, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Zamyatina, D.N. Zamyatin, I.I. Mitin, Modeling images of a historical and cultural territory: methodological and theoretical approaches. (Moscow: Institute of Heritage, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nora, France memory. (Sant-Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg University, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Solomina, Social memory and culture: archetype, monument, oblivion (Samara: Samara State Regional Academy, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, La question urbaine. (Paris: François Maspero, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ledrut, Les images de la villes. (Paris: Editions Anthropos, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- I. Svirida, Slavic world. (Moscow: Progress Tradition, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.