SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- A.N. Fedorov, N.F. Vasilyev, Y.I. Torgovkin, A.A. Shestakova et al. Geosciences, 8, 465 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Borisov, G.A. Gnatyuk. Moscow Economic Journal, 5 (3), 63-75 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Kazaryan, Management of the metropolis, 6, 53-63 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Results of the operation of the transport complex and road facilities of the Republic of the Sakha (Yakutia) Retrieved from: https://mintrans.sakha.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- List of places of traditional residence and traditional economic activity of Indigenous Small-Numbered Peoples of the North of the Russian Federation according to the Government Order of May 8, 2009 No. 631-p. Retrieved from: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/95535/ [Google Scholar]
- On the list of inaccessible and remote areas in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Retrieved from: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/802010254 [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Dabiev, U.M. Dabieva International Journal of Applied and Basic Research, 11, 283284 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kozhevnikov Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 12 (6), 91-109 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Volkova, N.V. Svistelnik. World of Economics and Governance, 18 (2), 101-120 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Tokhirov. Bulletin of Dagestan State University, 33 (3), 79-83 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.