SHS Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2021VIII International Scientific Conference New Trends, Strategies and Structural Changes in Emerging Markets (NTSSCEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Allegretto, Sylvia, Arindrajit Dube, Michael Reich, and Ben Zipperer, Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies (Working paper, Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bastos, N. Monteiro, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 20(4), 957 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Belman, Dale and Paul Wolfson, What Does the Minimum Wage Do? (Kalamazoo, MI: W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Belser, Patrick and Uma Rani, Minimum Wages and Inequality, Janine Berg (Ed.) Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality: Building Just Societies in the 21st Century (Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gimpelson, R. Kapelyushnikov, A. Lukyanova, Comparative Economic Studies, 52(4), 611 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kapelyuk, Economics of Transition, 23(2), 389 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lukiyanova, N. Vishnevskaya, The Decentralization of Minimum Wage Setting in Russia. Working papers by NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP “Economics/EC”, 90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muravyev, Europe-Asia Studies, 66(8), 1270 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.