SHS Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2021VIII International Scientific Conference New Trends, Strategies and Structural Changes in Emerging Markets (NTSSCEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Art Newspaper: International Edition, 16(184), 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Carroll, Academy of Management Review, 4(4), 497 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. Crane, D. Matten, L. Spence, Corporate Social Responsibility: Readings and Cases (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Crane, D. Matten, A. McWilliams, J. Moon, D. Siegel, The Oxford Handbook of CSR (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dayman, Russia in 2008: ISO Corporate Social Responsibility in a Post- Socialist State, ISO Social Responsibility (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gillies, and O. Melitonyan, The Canada/Russia Corporate Governance Program, 2000-2006 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grafski, J. Moon (2004), Comparative overview of Western and Russian CSR Models, Report on Social Investment in Russia (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Johnson, (2004), Social Responsibility of Russian Businesses, Johnson’s Russia List, 8002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kostin, Russia: the evolving corporate responsibility landscape (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Severstal, Social Responsibility (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Thompson, The 12 Million Dollar Stuffed Shark: The Curious Economics of Contemporary Art (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Verheugen, CSR and competitiveness: a view from the European Commission, AccountAbility (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.