SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Legal Science: Search for the Methodological Basis|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- Khazieva N.O., Khaziev A.Kh., Klyushina E.Vl., Stepanenko G.N., Stepanenko R.F. “Friends” and “foes” in the social space of the tatar ethnic group. Journal of History Culture and Art Research. 2017. Т. 6. № 4. P. 1237–1244. DOI:10.7596/taksad.v6i4.1162 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Garifullina, L.V. Yun, Constitutional Justice in Russia and Croatia: Comparative Legal Analysis. Russian Judge, No. 5, P. 39–43 (2020). https://doi.org/10.18572/1812-3791-2020-5-39-43 [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Bakulina, Methodology of the tiered approach in the study of contractual legal regulation. Methodology of the tiered approach in the study of contractual legal regulation. Perm University Bulletin. Legal sciences. 2015. No. 3 (29). S. 77–81. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Tishaev, Ekonomika – Pravovoy status lichnosti: strukturno-soderzhatelnyi analiz [Economics-legal status of a person: structural and content analysis], PhD thesis (Samara, 2011), 195 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Khazoeva, A.K. Khaziev, E.V. Klyushina, G.N. Stepanenko, R.F. Stepanenko, Marxism in the modern world: social-philosophical analysis. Utopia y Praxis Latinoamericana, 2019. Т. 24. № Extra 5. С. 51–56. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Korolev, A brief history of economic doctrines in the focus of the theory of law: a monograph (Yustitsinform Publ., Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Nafikov, Shadow economy and organized crime in the conditions of a big city: monograph, in V.P. Malkov (ed.) (Poznanie Publ., Kazan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sadykov, Goals and objectives of the legal economic policy of the social state: general theoretical aspects. Bulletin of the Kazan Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2020. Vol. 11.No. 2 (40). P. 164–169.The Bulletin of the Kazan Law Institute of MIA of Russia, https://doi.org/10.37973/kui.2020.56.89.003IA [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Popov, K.A. Semyachkov, Economic development problems. Economic revival of Russia. 2018. No. 3 (57). - P. 63–70. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Stepanenko R.F., Kamarov M.R. Legal understanding of transaction costs. Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews. 2019. Т. 7. № 6. С.668–672. (2019). https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2019.76100 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Auzan, The economy under the pandemic and afterwards. Population and Economics, 4(2), 4–12 (2020). https://doi.org/10.3897/popecon.4.e53403 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Commons, Institutional Economics. American Economic Review, 21, 652 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Gambarov, Civil law: General part (Zertcalo Publ., Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yun L.V. Modern legal thinking in the evolution of Russian legal culture in the post-Soviet period Dissertation for the degree of candidate of legal sciences / Kazan (Volga region) Federal University. Kazan, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Friedrich August von Hayek, Law, Legislation and Freedom (IRISEN Publ., Moscow 2006) – 644 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.