SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Socio-Cultural Approach in Legal Science|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- K. Schwab, World Economic Forum (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rayfuse, Public International Law and the Regulation of Emerging Technologies, in R. Brownsword et al. (eds.), Oxford Handbook of Law, Regulation, and Technology (Oxford Press, Oxford, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Balkhaeva, Action of International Treaties in Time, Space and Circle of Persons: monograph, 185–186 (Infotropic Media, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aust, Handbook of International Law (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Strategiya Generalnogo sekretarya v otnoshenii novykh tekhnologii [Strategy of Secretary-General for New Technologies]. Accessed on: June 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.un.org/en/newtechnologies/images/pdf/SGs-Strategy-on-New-Technologies-RU.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Latifah, Brawijaya Law Journal, 5(2), 102–116 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- IEAG-DR – 2014. A World That Counts: Mobilising the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development, in Report prepared at the request of the United Nations Secretary-General, by the Independent Expert Advisory Group on a Data Revolution for Sustainable Development, 1–2 (United Nations, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the High-level Committee on Programmes at its thirty-seventh session (United Nations Headquarters, New York, 8 and 9 April 2019). Accessed on: June 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.unsceb.org/CEBPublicFiles/CEB-2019-4-HLCP37.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F. Fang, B. Ford, R. Yang, M. Tambe, A.M. Lemieux, PAWS: Game Theory Based Protection Assistant for Wildlife Security, in M.L. Gore (ed.), Conservation Criminology (2017). https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119376866.ch10 [Google Scholar]
- B. Boutin, Blog of the Groningen Journal of International Law (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Calo, A. M. Froomkin, I. Kerr (eds.), Robot Law (Edward Elgar Publishing, Northampton, 2016). Accessed on: June 12, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://repositorio.ucp.pt/bitstream/10400.14/22259/1/Robot%20Law.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.