SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Public Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- On the Strategy of Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the Period until 2030, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017, No. 208 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Anisimov, V.G. Anisimov, T.N. Saurenko, Bulletin of the Russian Customs Academy, 1, 14-19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Bormotova, N.G. Lipatova, Mezhvedomstvennoe informacionnoe vzaimodejstvie dlya obespecheniya vypolneniya kontrolnyh funkcij tamozhennymi organami [Interdepartmental information interaction to ensure the performance of control functions by customs authorities] (Publishing House of the Russian Customs Academy, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- On Uniform Standard Requirements for Equipment and Material and Technical Equipment of Buildings, Premises and Structures Necessary for Organising State Control at Checkpoints across The Customs Border of the Eurasian Economic Union, Customs Union Commission Decision of June 22, 2011, No. 688 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Berzan, S.A. Miklava, Transformatsiya kontrolnoi deyatelnosti v punktakh propuska cherez gosudarstvennuyu granitsu v novykh ekonomicheskikh realiyakh [Transformation of control activities at checkpoints across the state border in the new economic realities], in Economic strategies of the EEU: Problems and innovations: Collection of Materials of the III All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, 2020, RUDN, Moscow (2020). Accessed on: July 23, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44059897 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sorokin, Bulletin of the Russian Customs Academy, 3, 150-154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Berzan, M.Yu. Timchenko, Journal of Management Research, 5(2), 48-56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Netherlands Tax and Customs Administration. Horizontal Monitoring within the Medium to very Large Businesses Segment. Accessed on: July 23, 2021. [Online]. Available: belastingdienst.nl [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Aoyama, World Customs Journal, 2(1), 95-100 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Agapova, Scientific Journal of NRU ITMO (National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics). Economics and Environmental Management Series, 4, 7-13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V Gorelova, E.S. Butenko, Customs and foreign economic activity of companies, 1(2), 170-182 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Romanovskaya, Bulletin of Perm University. Legal Sciences, 36, 143-154 (2017). https://doi: 10.17072/1995-4190-2017-36-143-154 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Berezyuk, Accounting. Analysis. Audit, 3, 35-41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Morini, P. Costacurta de Sá Porto, E. Inacio, World Customs Journal, 11(2), 23-36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.