SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Public Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- The State of Crime in Russia in January-December 2020, Official website of the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation: Legal Statistics Section (2020). Accessed on: February 21, 2021. [Online]. Available: http://crimestat.ru/analytics [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation for 2019, Official website of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation. Accessed on: February 21, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://ombudsmanrf.org/upload/files/docs/lib/doc2019_fin_compressed.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Departmental statistical reporting in 2019, 2020, Official website of the Federal Bailiff Service. Accessed on: February 21, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://fssp.gov.ru/statistics/ [Google Scholar]
- Draft Federal Law “Amendments to the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in Connection with the Implementation of the Concept for the Development of a Network of Mediation Services until 2017 in order to implement restorative justice in relation to children, including those who have committed socially dangerous acts but have not reached the age of which comes criminal responsibility in the Russian Federation”, prepared by the Russian Ministry of Justice on 07 August 2017, Garant legal reference system. Accessed on: February 26, 2021. [Online]. Available: http://base.garant.ru/56723611 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Trefilov, Strafprozessuale vergleichende Rechtswissenschaft (NIPKC-Voskhod-A, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gabov, V.G. Golubtsov, O.A. Kuznetsova, Methodological Problems of Civil Studies: Collection of Articles, Yearbook, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Vilkova, L.N. Maslennikova, Perm University Herald. Juridical Sciences, 46, 728-751 (2019). https://doi: 10.17072/1995-4190-2019-46-728-751 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zaytsev, P.S. Pastukhov, Perm University Herald. Juridical Sciences, 46, 752-777 (2019). https://doi: 10.17072/1995-4190-2019-46-752-777 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Ryabinina, Russian Journal of Criminology, 14(3), 512-526 (2020). https://doi:10.17150/2500-4255.2020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Azarov, A.V. Boyarskaya, Tomsk State University Journal of Law, 37, 5-20 (2020). https://doi: 10.17223/22253513/37/1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Endoltseva, Yu.V. Endoltseva, N.I. Platonova, Russian Journal of Criminology, 13(4), 641-650 (2019). https://doi: 10.17150/2500-4255.2019.13(4).641-650 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Bezrukov, Principy ugolovnogo processa [Principles of Criminal Procedure], Abstract of a Doctor of Law (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Manova, M.A. Baranova, Perm University Herald. Juridical Sciences, 45, 567-570 (2019). https://doi: 10.17072/1995-4190-2019-45-564-593 [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Vilkova, S.A. Nasonov, The Principle of Citizens’ Engagement in the Administration of Justice in Criminal Proceedings (Izdatelsvo YUrait, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Guskova, Institute for the Resumption of Criminal Proceedings in View of New or Newly Discovered Circumstances as an Embodiment of the Principles of Criminal Proceedings and as a Deviation from Them, in Almanac No. 1: Debatable aspects of the development and application of criminal procedure legislation, collection of articles, 52-63 (Kazan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Popov, On some Principles of the Russian Criminal Process during the Preliminary Investigation and in the Trial, in Problems of Preliminary Investigation and Interrogation: Collection of Research Articles and Papers, 80-83 (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Mishchenko, Problemy differenciacii i unifikacii ugolovno-processualnyh form proizvodstv po otdelnym kategoriyam ugolovnyh del [Problems of Differentiation and Unification of the Criminal Procedural Forms of Proceedings by Category of Criminal Case], Abstract of a Doctor of Law (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Vetrova, On the Relationship between Goals and Means of Achieving them in Criminal Proceedings, in Legal Problems of Strengthening Russian Statehood: Collection of Articles, 14-21 (Tomsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Divaev, The Concept and Content of the Goal of Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure Law), in Legal Problems of Strengthening Russian Statehood: Collection of Articles, 36-44 (Tomsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Grigoriev, Criminological Journal, 2(10), 12-15 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Darovskikh, Sudebnye pravovye pozicii v ugolovnom sudoproizvodstve: teoreticheskie osnovy i processualnye formy [Judicial Legal Positions in Criminal Proceedings: Theoretical Foundations and Procedural Forms], Abstract of a Doctor Thesis (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zaitsev, State Protection of Parties to Criminal Proceedings (Examen Publishing House, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lucyantsev, Terra Economicus, 13(3) 147-155 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.