SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Public Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- B.V. Petrovskii (ed.), Bolshaya Meditsinskaya Entsiklopediya [Great Medical Encyclopedia] (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Gorovykh, Bulletin of the MGIMO-University of Russian Federation, 6, 86-89 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Vlasenko, Criminal Law Aspects of Counteracting the Spread of Dangerous Human Infectious Diseases (Phoenix, Rostov-on-Don, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bezverkhov, Yu.S. Norvartyan, Russian Journal of Criminology, 11(3), 562-568 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Zhukovskaya, Context and Reflection: Philosophy About the World and Man, 6(3A), 48-59 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Belykh, I.Yu. Tarmaeva, S.A. Sirin, Sanitary offences: concept, types of responsibility, (Irkutsk State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Irkutsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xiang, He details of the rule of law. How to understand the category A infectious diseases in the crime of preventing and controlling infectious diseases? (2020). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.thepaper.cn/newsDetail_forward _5915580 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xiang, Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Technology. Social Science Edition, 22(2), 136-143 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Flanders, Terroristic Threats´ and COVID-19: A Guide for the Perplexed, University of Pennsylvania Law Review (2020). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/ papers.cfm?abstract_id=3575700 [Google Scholar]
- V. Turanjanin, Iranian Journal of Public Health, 49(1), 4-11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Notice issued by the two high-level departments on “opinions on punishing violations of the prevention and control of new coronavirus infection pneumonia epidemic”, ZhengZhou University (2020). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.fao.org/faolex/results/details/en/c/LEX-FAOC194432/ [Google Scholar]
- The Supreme People’s Procuratorate, Criminal law of the People’s Republic of China: Section 5 Crimes against public health. Article 330 [Effective from 1 October 1997] (1997). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.spp.gov.cn/spp/fl/201802/t20180206 _364975.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Office of the law Revision Council, United States Code: Title 42, Chapter 6 A, § 271 (a) Penalties for violation of quarantine law (2020). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://uscode.house.Gov/view.xhtml?Path=/prelim@title42/chapter6A/subchapter2/partG&edition=prelim [Google Scholar]
- California legislative information, California Health and Safety Code: Chapter 4 Violations, § 120290 (2) (2017). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=HSC&division=105.&title=&part=1.&chapter=4.&article= [Google Scholar]
- Lexis Nexis: Mississippi Code Public Access, Mississippi Code: Title 41, Chapter 23, § 41-23-2: [Effective from and after July 1, 1988, Current through the 2019 Regular Session] (2019). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://advance.lexis.com/container?config=00JAAzNzhjOTYxNC0wZjRkLTQzNzAtYjJlYS1jNjExZWYxZGFhMGYKAFBvZENhdGFsb2cMlW40w5iIH7toHnTBIEP0&crid=2a39f604-a7d8-42f1-bfc6-222ee19247bf [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Deputy Attorney General, Memorandum for All Heads of Law Enforcement Components, Heads of Litigating Divisions, and United States Attorneys from March 24, 2020 (2020). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.justice.gov/file/1262771/download [Google Scholar]
- Criminal Code of Denmark, Chapter 20 Offences causing danger to the Public § 192: [2005, as amended in 2015] (2015). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://europam.eu/data/mechanisms/PF/PF%20Laws/Denmark/Denmark_Criminal_Code_2005.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The Swedish Criminal Code: Chapter 13 – On public danger offences, Section 7 [1962, amended 2020], Legislationline (2020). Accessed on: April 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.legislationline.org/download/id/8662/file/Sweden_criminal_code_am2020_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.