SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Public Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- I. Kopp, Professor and director, SKL. Organization and history of the member laboratories, in 14-th Meeting Linkoping 2002, the European Network of Forensis Science Institutes (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Radzevicius, The application of the special knowledge investigating criminal violations of the requirements of the work safety regulations: theory and practice in Lithuania, Summary of Doctoral Thesis. Sosial Sciences, Law (01 S) (Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Murray, Professional Safety, 3, 20-23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- The 2020 Florida Statutes, Accessed on: January 24, 2021. [Online]. Available: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0400-0499/0458/Sections/0458.3175.html [Google Scholar]
- Federal rules of evidence. December 1 (2017), Accessed on: December 14, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/evidence-rules-procedure-dec2017_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Speight, The Scientist or Engineer as an Expert Witness (CRC Press, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Smith, R.G. Bace, A Guide to Forensic Testimony: The Art and Practice of Presenting Testimony as an Expert Technical Witness (Pearson Education lnc., Boston, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law No. 73-FZ dated May 31, 2001 (as amended on July 26, 2019) “State Forensic Expert Activities in the Russian Federation”, “ConsultantPlus” computer-based legal reference system [Google Scholar]
- Z. Telpner, Expert Witnessing in Forensic Accounting: Handbook for Lawyers and Accountants (CRC Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Speight, M.C. Calhoun, Legal Backgrounder, 23(37), 1-4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation of 12/18/2001 No. 174-FZ (as amended on 12/08/2020), “ConsultantPlus” computer-based legal reference system [Google Scholar]
- A. Baker, Forensic science international: Synergy, 1(1), 161-169 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsisyn.2019.09.007 [Google Scholar]
- H. Melbourne, J. Smith, J. McFarland, M. Rogers, K. Wieland, D. De Wield, S. Lighthart, M. Quinn, A. Baxter, L. Cuarino, Forensic science international: Synergy, 1, 161-169 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsisyn.2019.08.001 [Google Scholar]
- Medical Expert Certificates: A Unique Requirement in Florida Courts, Accessed on: January 24, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.expertinstitute.com/resources/insights/medical-expert-certificates-a-unique-requirement-in-florida-courts/ [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Garner (ed.), Black’s Law Dictionary (Thomson Reuters, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.