SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Public Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- Protic S, Wittmann L, Taubner S, Dimitrijevic A. Differences in attachment dimensions and reflective functioning between traumatized juvenile offenders and maltreated non-delinquent adolescents from care services. Child Abuse Negl. 2020 May;103:104420. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2020.104420. Epub 2020 Mar 5. PMID: 32146268. [Google Scholar]
- L. Allport, Amicus Curiae, 2, 151-168 (2021). https://doi: 10.14296/ac.v2i2.5251 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belonogova E., Sviridova I. A Regional Model to Train Mediators for the Educational System of Kuzbass Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences 2020 13(9): 1449–1465 DOI: 10.17516/1997-1370-0655 [Google Scholar]
- M. Azam, A. Bakar, M. Yusoff, A. Rauf, Children and Youth Services Review, 122, 105911 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105911 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Baglivio, K.T. Wolff, A.R. Piquero, M. DeLisi, M.G. Vaughn, Justice Quarterly, 35(3), 443-476 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1080/07418825.2017.1317013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Baumer, K. Cundiff, L. Luo, Criminology, 59(1) (2020). https://doi.org/10.1111/1745-9125.12264 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bucci, J. Staff, Criminology, 58(3), 537-567 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1111/1745-9125.12245 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Case S., Hazel N. Child first, offender second – A progressive model for education in custody//International Journal of Educational Development Volume 77, September 2020// www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S073805932030403X [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sint, R. Rosenheck, Haiqun Lin, Statistics in Medicine, 40(12), 2800-2820 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1002/sim.8929 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Patsurkivskyy, R. Havrylyuk, I. Yuriichuk, European Journal of Law and Public Administration, 7(2), 137-150 (2021). https://doi.org/10.18662/eljpa/7.2/134 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, D. Li, N. Ahemaitijiang, W. Peng, B. Zhai, Y. Wang, Children and Youth Services Review, 116, 105253 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105253 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation dated 26 August 2010 No. 761n (as amended on 31 May 2011) “Approval of the Unified Qualification Reference Book of Positions of Managers, Specialists and Employees, Section “Qualification Characteristics of the Positions of Educational Workers”, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 237 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of development until 2017 of a mediation service network in order to implement restorative justice in relation to children including those who have committed socially dangerous acts but have not reached the age at which criminal responsibility occurs in the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Russian Federation Government dated 30 July 2014, No. 1430-r. Accessed on: July 5, 2021. [Online]. Available: www.pravo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cho, S. DioGuardi, Children and Youth Services Review, 108, 104601 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2019.104601 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bykova, A.A. Vinokurov, V.P. Grafsky, A.Kh. Pacheco Reinaga, A.A. Pentin, Guidelines for the creation of mediation services and the integration of a restorative approach in special educational institutions for children and adolescents of an open type or closed type (FSBI “FIM”, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wojciechowski, Journal of Criminal Justice, 70, 101716 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrimjus.2020.101716 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.