SHS Web Conf.
Volume 119, 20213rd International Conference on Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for Social Sciences (QQR’21)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Entrepreneurial Studies and Management|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- Loi 36-15, Chapitre X (October 2016) [Google Scholar]
- ‘Système d'Information sur l'Eau au Maroc: Etat d'art, Problématique, Approche et Prototype’, Aniss Moumen, Bouabid El Mansouri, Hassane Jarar Oulidi, Lamiaa Khazaz (Conference Paper • November 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alter, "Pervasive real-time IT as a disruptive technology for the IS field," in System Sciences, 2003. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference on, 2003, p. 10 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S. Alter, Information systems: Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., 1998. [Google Scholar]
- R. Stair and G. Reynolds, Fundamentals of information systems: Cengage Learning, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Khalid Hafed, Y. Fakhri, S. Boulaknadel, Anis Moumen, Hicham Jamil, Badraddine Aghoutane, Decisional information systems of the public actors in Moroccan Oasis Zones: Case study Draa-Tafilalet region: Towards a descriptive approach and a measurement of qualities and performances, 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision (ISCV) [Google Scholar]
- The website of the Water Department [Google Scholar]
- Hasnaoui Moulay Driss, Ouazar Driss, Bakkoury Zohra, Chalh Ridouane ‘Big data open platform for water resources management (2015 International Conference on Cloud Technologies and Applications (CloudTech), Pages 1–8, June 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Aniss Moumen, Hassane Jarar Oulidi, Fouad Nafis, Badraddine Aghoutane, 2016. Web Services for Sharing and Reuse Water Data in Morocco. Proceedings of the Mediterranean Conference on Information & Communication Technologies 2015, 297–302 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.