SHS Web Conf.
Volume 119, 20213rd International Conference on Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for Social Sciences (QQR’21)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Psychology and Education Studies|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- Belhaj A., F. Benmimoun, “NOVICIATIJAR, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 337–348, Jun. 2019, doi: 10.21474/IJAR01/9230. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bourqia, H. Bouabid, L. Laila, K. Yassine, and Z. Nawal, Higher education in Morocco effectiveness, efficiency and challenges of the open access university system: sector report: Higher Council of Education, Training and Scientific Research, Rabat. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- CNJA, Information and guidance in the Education-Training system: Realities and perspective. Proceedings of the study day organized by the National Council for Youth and the Future. Rabat: CNJA, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- T. Côme and A. Yassine, “Regulated access to the University and student involvement and motivation: the example of Morocco”, Public management and management, vol. Volume 3 / no 4, no. 2, pp. 5–26, Oct. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Riyami, “Analysis of the effects of ICT on higher education in Morocco in a training context in collaboration with a university” p. 168. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Boulahcen, “The process of school guidance in Morocco. A sociological analysis,” Sevres International Education Review, no. 38, Art. No. 38, Apr. 2005, doi: 10.4000/ries.1427. [Google Scholar]
- Standing Committee on Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation, Reform of Higher Education Strategic Perspectives. June 2019, morocco. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lardy, P. Bressoux, and L. Lima, “Factors that influence students’ success in a technological university program: the case of the first year of study in a DUT GEA,” Academic and professional orientation, no. 44/4, Art. No. 44/4, Dec. 2015, doi: 10.4000/osp.4671. M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. [Google Scholar]
- M. Duru-Bellat and E. Perretier, “L’orientation dans le système éducatiffrançais, au collège et au lycée,” p. 74. L. T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandura. M. Rondier, “Auto-efficacité. Le sentiment d’efficacité personnelle,” L’orientation scolaire et professionnelle, no. 33/3, Art. no. 33/3, Sep. 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.