SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regional Development and Governance in the Transition to a Green Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- European Environment Agency, Land cover and change statistics 2000-2018, https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/dashboards/land-cover-and-change-statistics [Accessed: 28 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Guidelines on best practice to limit, mitigate or compensate soil sealing, Commission Staff Working Document, 40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CABERNET, http://www.cabernet.org.uk/ [Accessed: 1 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- D. Petriková, et al., Brownfields - Handbook BROWNTRANS, 23–69 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency, Overview of EPA’s Brownfields Program, https://www.epa.gov/brownfields/overview-epas-brownfields-program [Accessed: 3 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation, Brownfield Land Register, https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/organisations-we-work/old-oak-and-park-royal-development-corporation-opdc/get-involved-o--6 [Accessed: 15 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- UK Parliament, The Town and Country Planning (Brownfield Land Register) Regulations, (2017), https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/403/regulation/4/made [Accessed: 15 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Business and Investment Development Agency, Brownfields, https://www.czechinvest.org/en/Our-services/Real-estate-offer/Brownfields [Accessed: 1 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, The Management of Brownfields Redevelopment, 11–12 (2010), https://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/754171468295822120/pdf/550090WP0P118011PUBLIC10brownfields.pdf [Accessed: 2 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- G. Siebielec, et al., Brownfield Redevelopment as an Alternative to Greenfield Consumption in Urban Development in Central Europe, Deliverable Report No: 6.1.3, European Union European Regional Development Fund and Urban SMS Soil Management Strategy, Stuttgart, 17 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Auditors, Have EU Structural Measures successfully supported the regeneration of industrial and military brownfield sites?, 55 (2012), https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/6e4855e6-5921-410d-829e-7ba60338427a [Accessed: 13 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the National Company Industrial Zones, URL: http://nciz.bg/ [Google Scholar]
- U. Ferber, P. Nathanail, J. Jackson, M. Gorski, L. Drobiec, D. Petriková, Brownfields handbook: Cross-disciplinary educational tool focused on the issue of brownfields regeneration, Lifelong educational project on brownfields. Leonardo da Vinci pilot project CZ /04/B/F/PP-168014, The European Commision, 9–21 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- CABERNET, Sustainable Brownfield Regeneration: CABERNET Network Report, 44 (2006), https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/38906007/sustainable-brownfield-regeneration-cabernet-network-report [Accessed: 13 May 2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.