SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Business Development, Innovation and Circular Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- J.J. Lee, J.P. Haupt, HE 81, 949–966 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sreenivasulu, M. Sridevi, PCS 167, 962–968 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Claeys, V. Cauberghe, JBR 67(2), 182–189 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Kuhta, Kryzy, ih prychyny ta naslidky (Crises, their caused and consequences), Efektyvna ekonomika 10 (2012), http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1439, [Accessed: 2 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- I. Fedulova, G. Piatnytska, Ekonomika ta derzhava 8, 26–34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zimmer, Crisis = danger + opportunity: The plot thickens. Language Log, 27 March 2007, http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/004343.html, [Accessed: 10 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Schumpeter, The Theory of Economic Development, Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, New Jersey (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Heyets, M. Skrypnychenko, S. Shumska, FCAPTP, 2(33), 296–305 (2020), [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zhukovska, SMEU, 1(2), 10–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fedulova, G. Piatnytska, L. Lukashova, MMI 3, 216–228 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Piatnytska, O. Hryhorenko, T. Dolzhenko, ZTEFP, 2(115), 30–43 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. Laursen, B. Leten, N. H. Nguyen, M. Vancauteren, RP, 49(9) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Piatnytska et al., Fundamental and applied research in the modern world, Abstracts of the 6th International scientific and practical conference (BoScience Publisher, Boston, 21–27, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hvolkova, L. Klement, MMI 1, 26–39 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Svinarova, Economic journal Odessa polytechnic university 4(10), 123–128 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Barann, A. Hermann, Ann-K. Cordes, Fr. Chasin, J. Becker, Supporting Digital Transformation in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: A Procedure Model Involving Publicly Funded Support Units, in Proceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, (HICSS), 8-11 January 2019, Granf Wailea, Maui, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kasych, Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid, 13, 81–85 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zhukovska, Sotsialnyi rozvytok orhanizatsii: potentsial, upravlinnya, innovatsii, (Kyiv: KNUTE), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhukovska, G. Piatnytska, N. Raksha, L. Lukashova, O. Salimon, HR-manager: Prospects for Employment in the Labor Markets, in Proceedings of 3rd EECME 2021 -Sustainable Development in Modern Knowledge Society, 28 May 2021: SHS Web of Conf. 111, Ljubljana, Slovenia [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. Global Economic Prospects, (Washington, DC: World Bank, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. Global Economic Prospects, (Washington, DC: World Bank, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kose, N. Sugawara, M.E. Terrones, Global recessions (CAMA Working Papers 2020-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organization, ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the world of work. Seventh edition Updated estimates and analysis, (2021), https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/—dgreports/—dcomm/documents/briefingnote/wcms767028.pdf, [Accessed: 10 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- D. Furceri, P. Loungani, J.D. Ostry, P. Pizzuto, The Rise in Inequality after Pandemics: Can Fiscal Support Play a Mitigating Role? (IMF, April 30, 2021), https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WP/Issues/2021/04/30/The-Rise-in-Inequality-after-Pandemics-Can-Fiscal-Support-Play-a-Mitigating-Role-50287, [Accessed: 10 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.