SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Business Development, Innovation and Circular Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- R. Briesch, P. Chintagunta, E. Fox, Marketing Res., 46(2), 176–189 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bayus, W. Putsis, Marketing Sci., 18(2), 137–153 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kök, M. Fisher, R. Vaidyanathan, Assortment planning: Review of literature and industry practice, Retail Supply Chain Management, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mantrala, M. Levy, B. Levy, E. Fox, J. Retail., 85(1), 71–83 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Blank, Retail management. El’ga (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Commercial Law. (n.d.), https://lex.bg/laws/ldoc/-14917630, [Accessed: 16 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- V. Perkov, Trade Modelling (application of mathematical methods and models in trade activities), (V. Aprilov University Publishing House, Gabrovo, 118–134, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iliychovski, Commercial lending (economic and managerial aspects), (Tsenov Academic Publishing House, Svishtov, 60–76, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Filipova, Commercial brokerage in transactions with receivables (economic and managerial aspects, fragmentary approbation), (Tsenov Academic Publishing house, Svishtov, 7–26, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Midova, Management of retail outlets, (Tsenov Academic Publishing House, Svishtov, 10–17, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Marinov, Analysis of dynamics and the structure of the employees in the trade sector in Bulgaria, Socio-economic analyses. University of Veliko Tarnovo, 1(13), 16–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ivanova, Risk Diagnostic of Company’s Counterparties in Commercial Enterprises, in Proceedings of Jubilee International Scientific Conference “Economics science, education and real economy: development and integrations in the digital age”, 2, 373382 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kostova, I. Petrov, Retailing, (Sofia: University Publishing House “Stopanstvo”, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kostova, P. Pachev, I. Petrov, Commercial entrepreneurship, (Sofia: Informa Intelekt, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nenova, J. of Emp. Stud., 3(2), 21–32, Pak Publishing Group (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lidl: The Schwartz family and the history of one of the most successful chains in Europe (2019), https://money.bg/companies/lidl-semeystvo-shvarts-i-istoriyata-na-edna-ot-nay-uspeshnite-verigi-v-evropa.html, [Accessed: 23 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Kaufland Bulgaria ranks first among the retail chains K100: The largest companies in Bulgaria, (2020), https://zanas.kaufland.bg/presa/pressuobshteni/presa-kontakt.y=2020.m=07.n=kaufland-kapital-top100.html, [Accessed: 23 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- NSI. Retailing. (n.d.), https://infostat.nsi.bg/infostat/pages/reports/result.jsf7x2=292, [Accessed: 24 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.