SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Business Development, Innovation and Circular Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- J. K. Mitra, Advanced Cost Accounting, (New Age International, 8, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Competitive Advantage: Creating and sustaining superior performance, (New York: Free Press, 32–52, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, K. L. Keller, Marketing Management, 12th Ed., (Pearson Education, 21–30, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wiltshire, How to Strategize Short-Term and Long-Term Cost Optimization, Shibumi, (2020), [Online], https://shibumi.com/blog/how-to-strategize-short-term-and-long-term-cost-optimization/, [Accessed: 15 July 2021] [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Park, K.-K. Seo, D. Wallace, K.-I. Lee, CIRP Annals, 51(1), 421–424 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahzadi, R. Khan, M. Toor, A. ul Haq, AJAR, 3(2), 211–223 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Shank, J. H. Shank, V. Govindarajan, Sh. Govindarajan, Strategic Cost Management: The New Tool for Competitive Advantage, (Simon and Schuster, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bloch, D. E. Stout, D. F. Stout, S. Smith, P. E. Juras, S. D. Smith, ISE Cost Management: a Strategic Emphasis, 8th Ed., (McGraw-Hill Education, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alexander, Financial Planning & Analysis and Performance Management, (John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Takasaki, H. Tamura, M. Nagayama, Corrosion engineering, 36(2), 91–95 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prescottm, The Best Ways for a Financial Manager to Save Money, (Managing Ed., IOMA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Mitroff, P. Shrivastava and F. E. Udwadia, (AME) Acad. Manag. Exec., 1(4), 283–292 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Cost Resilience amid and after COVID-19 Thriving in uncertain times, Deloitte (2020), [Online], https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/be/Documents/monitor-deloitte/Cost-resilience-amid-and-after-covid-19.pdf, [Accessed: 13 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Getting Fit For Business: Forecasting and Managing Costs, RwC, (2020), [Online], https://www.pwc.com/my/en/assets/publications/2020/pwc-covid-19-getting-fit-for-business-forecasting-and-managing-costs.pdf, [Accessed: 13 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Executive Programme: Cost And Management Accounting, MODULE 1, PAPER 2, (2017), https://www.icsi.edu/media/webmodules/publications/FULLBOOKPP-CMA-2017-JULY4.pdf, [Accessed: 15 July 2017] [Google Scholar]
- C. Drury, Management and Cost Accounting, 10th Ed., (Cengage Learning EMEA, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Godey, Six steps to effective cost management, CPA Journal Online (1994), http://archives.cpaiournal.com/old/16373966.htm [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Rogers, Digital Transformation Playbook: Rethink your Business in digital age, (Columbia University Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.