SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Business Development, Innovation and Circular Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- C. Fill, Marketing Communications: Contexts, Strategies and Applications, 3rd ed., (Harlow, Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Duncan, S. E. Moriarty, J. Mark., 62(2), 1–13 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Kliatchko, Int. J. Advert., 24(1), 7–34 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. T. Kotler, K. L. Keller, Marketing Management, 14th Ed., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Buil, L. De Chernatony, E. Martinez, J. Bus. Res., 66(1), 115–122 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Keller, J. Mark. Manag., 17(7-8), 819–847 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fill, Simply marketing communications, (Pearson Education, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, G. Armstrong, Principles of Marketing. 14th Ed., (Pearson Education Limited, Essex, England, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Temelkova, Content marketing and business development, in Proceedinhs of International Science Conference devoted to the 20th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Marketing Department at University of Economics, 29-30 June 2017, Varna, Bulgaria, 168–177 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Luizov, Evaluation of sales promotions ‘ effects: implementation of two group quasi-experimental design, in Proceedings: Marketing metamorphosis and challenges in the digital age, NBU, Bulgaria, 139–145 (2013), ISBN 978-954-9370-91-1 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kostadinova, Price promotions - a short-term solution or a long-term problem?, in Proceedinhs of International Science Conference devoted to the 20th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Marketing Department at University of Economics, 29-30 June 2017, Varna, Bulgaria, 390–396 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Varey, Marketing Communication: An Introduction to Contemporary Issues, (Florence, KY, USA, Routledge, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cornelissen, Corporate Communication. A Guide to Theory and Practice, (SAGE, 2nd ed., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Social Science Statistics, https://www.socscistatistics.com/ [Google Scholar]
- National Statistical Institute, www.nsi.bg [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.