SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Business Development, Innovation and Circular Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 08.12.2011 N 2227-p. On the Strategy for Innovative Development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020, www.consultant.ru/document/consdocLAW123444/, [Accessed: 03 April 2021] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, U. Backhaus, The theory of economic development, In: Backhaus, J. (eds) Joseph Alois Schumpeter. The European Heritage in Economics and the Social Sciences, 1, 61–116, Springer, Boston, MA (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Business: Oxford Explanatory Dictionary (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Oslo Manual: Proposed Guidelines for Collecting and Interpreting Technological Innovation Data (1992) [Google Scholar]
- On science and state scientific and technical policy: Federal Law of the Russian Federation as of August 23,1996 No. 127-FZ, http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_11507/, [Accessed: 20 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Popov, Int. Adv. Econ. Res., 10(4), 337–338 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Pavlov, Reproduction of human potential in the region: theoretical and methodological aspects of socio-economic analysis (on the example of the Urals), Yekatrinburg: In-t ekonomiki UrO RAN, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Romanova, T. A. Nelyubina, Economy of Region, 3, 211–217 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Z. Milner, Innovative development: economy, intellectual resources, knowledge management, (M.: INFRA-M, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Perskiy, A. Y. Zavialov, ARS Administrandi, 1, 27–36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Reznik, D. R. Amirova, Economics and management of innovative technologies, 12 (2014), [Online], https://ekonomika.snauka.ru/2014/12/6616, [Accessed: 09 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- M. Voyteshonok, I. Paramonova, Science and Innovation, 1(143), 29–32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Toropova, A. Mingaleva, P. Knyazev, Assessment of the Factors ‘ Impact on Innovation Activity in Digital Age, In: Antipova, T. (eds) Integrated Science in Digital Age 2020, ICIS 2020, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 136, Springer, Cham. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Vasiliev, Terra Economicus, 8(1, part 3), 103–109 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Teterinets, Science and Innovation, 5(195), 38–44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ilyinykh, E.V. Mikhailova, Theory and Practice of Social Development-Int. Sci. J. Sociol. Econ. Law, 14, 12–14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dawkins, The Selfish Gene, (Oxford University Press, USA, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Rudaleva, I. A. Kabasheva, Fundamental Research, 11(part 4), 872–876 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GallupQ12® Meta-Analysis Report, https://www.gallup.com/workplace/321725/gallup-q12-meta-analysis-report.aspx, [Accessed: 20 June 2021] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gusakov, Econ. and Manag., 8, 33–39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.