SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Competitiveness and Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- J. B. Blaser, The Supply Chain Revolution, The Performance Advantage (5/1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chankova, Economic thoughts J., 1, 16–34 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliev, V. Dimitrova, Logistics in corporate practice, (Varna: Slavena, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Koh, C. Birkin, L. Lewis, A. Cashman, Current issues of sustainable development in the global market: perspectives from sustainable production, eco-supply chain and eco-logistics, International Workshop on Supply Chain Management and information Systems, Thessaloniki, Greece (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Kleindorfer, Environmental Management and Operations Management, Risk Management Review, (Spring, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Harland, Br. J. Manag., 8 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Andraski, Food logistics Website, Preluat de pe, (1999) http://www.foodlogistics.com/collaboration.html. [Google Scholar]
- M. Citera, M. D. McNeese, C. E. Brown, JASIST, 46(7), 551–559 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Haeckel, J. Interact. Mark., 12(1), 63–71 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sriam, R. Krapfel, R. Spekman, J. Bus. Res., 25(4), 303–320 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Mentzer, J. T. Foggin, S. G. Golicic, Supply Chain Manag. Rev., 4, 11–23 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Monezka, R. H. Trent, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, (South-Western College Publishing, ITP Company, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lumsden, L. Hulten, J. Waidringer, Outline for a conceptual framework on complexity in Logistic Systems, Working Paper TFK&CECIL, (Sweden, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vatasek, Supply Chain and Logistics terms and glossary, Supply Chain Visions, (Washington, CSCMP, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mitev, M. Chipriyanov, Marketing and logistics, (Svishtov: AI Tsenov, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chipriyanov, N. Mitev, Logistics - theory and practice, (Veliko Turnovo: Abagar, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koraliev, Supply chain management, (Sofia: UI “Economy”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Borisov, M. Bogdanova, E. Lazarova, E. Prashekvova, Y. Gospodinov, M. Soyanova, Methodological and organizational aspects of planning in Bulgaria (problems and solutions), (Svishtov: AI Tsenov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Slaveva, P. Petkov, Statistical analysis of socio-economic and demographic differences and inequalities between regions in Bulgaria, in The Research Almanach, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics-Svishtov, 21, 384–413 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolva, M. Linkova, Paradigms of knowledge, Praha, 4, 68–81 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Linkova, Investment planning and the chaos in the economy the chaos and challenges of planning, (Svshtov: AI Tsenov, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Linkova, M. Nikolova, E. Lazarova, Opportunities for building applied innovation strategies in Bulgarian agricultural companies, in Research Almanac “Economics and Management on the Road to Sustainable Development”, 23, 358–386 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Classification of Territorial Units for Statistics in Bulgaria (NUTS), https://www.nsi.bg/bg/content/157/basic-page/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolova, M. Linkova, E. Lazarova, Opportunities for forming an agritourism product in Bulgaria, in Almanac for Scientific Research, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, 11, 287–324 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Linkova, Parameters of the localization choice for investments in agricultural companies, in Library “Education and Science”, AP “Tsenov” - Svishtov, 19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.