SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Competitiveness and Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- UN. Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, Resolution adopted by the General Assembly (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Council of Ministers, BULGARIA 2030, The National Development Programme. Detailed Strategies, Minutes JSe 67 of the Council of Ministers of 02.12.2020, https://www.minfin.bg/bg/1394 [Google Scholar]
- Transforming our world: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Collection of documents, The United Nations Association of Bulgaria, Sofia, 28–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Future of the common agricultural policy, https://ec.europa.eu/info/food-farming-fisheries/key-policies/common-agricultural-policy/future-cap_bg [Google Scholar]
- S. Petrova, Influence of the Specialisation of the Agricultural Production on the Assortment Supply, in Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Problems in the Management and Development of Agriculture”, Svishtov, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, 278–279 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Linnerud, E. Holden, M. Simonsen, Sust. Dev., 1–16 (2021), DOI: 10.1002/sd.2171 [Google Scholar]
- S. Megyesiova, & V. Lieskovska, Sustainability, 10, (2018); DOI: 10.3390/su10124554 [Google Scholar]
- M. Reiff, Z. Ivanicova, K. Surmanova, Agric. Econ. - Czech, 64, 197–205 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolova, M. Linkova, X. Ferhad, “Scientific Research” Almanac, 21, 414–472 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drastichová, P. Filzmoser, Probl. Ekor., Vol. 14, nr 2, 7–24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Cling et al. The Differences between EU Countries for Sustainable Development Indicators: It is (mainly) the Economy! Insee, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mooi, M. Sarstedt, A Concise Guide to Market Research The Process, Data, and Methods Using IBM SPSS Statistics, Berlin Heidelberg, (Springer-Verlag, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Anderberg, Cluster analysis for applications, New York, San Francisco, (Academic Press, INC, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- V. Perkov, The European countries classification based on the level of their Business-to-business e-commerce development, in Yearbook of D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov, CXIX, 247–253 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sachs et al. The Sustainable Development Goals and COVID-19. Sustainable Development Report 2020, (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.