SHS Web Conf.
Volume 121, 2021International Scientific Conference “Eurasian Educational Space: Traditions, Reality and Perspectives” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Current Issues in Contemporary Educational Space|
|Published online||07 September 2021|
- E.H. Erikson, Identity, Youth and Crisis (Faber and Faber, London, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- A. Miller, Du sollst nicht merken (Suhrkamp, Frankfurt,1981) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tajfel, Instrumentality, identity and social comparisons, in Social identity and intergroup relations, 483-507 (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- C. Turner, Social categorization and the self-con social cognitive theory of group behavior, in E. J. Lavvler (ed.), Advances in Process. Theory and Research, 2, 365-412 (Greenwich, Connecticut, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Glese, J. Am. Acad. Child. Adolesc. Psychiatry 30(6), 945-951 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Fogelson. Person, self and identity. Some anthropological retrospects, circumspects and prospects, in B. Lee (ed.), Psycho-Social Theories of the Self, 115-132 (Plenum Press, New York, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. De Levita, Der Begriff der Identitat (Suhrkamp, Frankfurt, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- D. Raphael, H.G. Xelowski, J. of Youth and Adolescence, 9, 383-389 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Mead, Mind, Self and Society, in C.W. Morris (ed.) (Chicago Press, Chicago, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Marcia, Identity in adolescence, in J. Adelson (ed.), Handbook of adolescent psychology (John Wiley, New York, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- J. Turner, Social Impact (Saint-Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Interactionism in American sociology and social psychology of the first half of the 20th century, in Collected translated articles, Institute of Scientific Information on Social Sciences [ISISS] under Russian Academy of Sciences. Centre of Scientific Information Studies in the Social Sciences. Department of Sociology and Social Psychology, Series: Theory and History of Sociology. Compiled and translated by V.G. Nikolaev, D.V. Efremenko (ed.) (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Certeau, Everyday Life Invention. 1. The Art of Practice (Publishing House of the European University in St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Linchenko, Bulletin of Tver State University. Series “Philosophy”, 2, 116-127 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Shub, Chelyabinsk Humanities, 3(36), 80-85 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.