SHS Web Conf.
Volume 121, 2021International Scientific Conference “Eurasian Educational Space: Traditions, Reality and Perspectives” 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Current Issues in Contemporary Educational Space|
|Published online||07 September 2021|
- A.A. Pozdnyakova, Language issues arising from globalization, Prepodavatel XXI vek, 2 (2), 277-283 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kontseptsiya “Russkaya shkola za rubezhom” (utv. Prezidentom RF 04. 11.2015 No Pr-2305) [Concept “Russian School Abroad” (approved by the President of the Russian Federation on 04. 11.2015No. Pr-2305)]. Accessed on: July 28, 2021. [Online]. Available: http://kremlin.ru/acts/news/copy/50643 [Google Scholar]
- TALIS 2018 Results (Volume I): Teachers and School Leaders as Lifelong Learners, TALIS (OECD Publishing, Paris, 2019). https://doi.org/10.1787/1d0bc92a-en [Google Scholar]
- TALIS 2018 Results (Volume II): Teachers and School Leaders as Valued Professionals, TALIS (OECD Publishing, Paris, 2020). https://doi.org/10.1787/19cf08df-en [Google Scholar]
- Positive, High-achieving Students? What Schools and Teachers Can Do, TALIS (OECD Publishing, Paris, 2021). https://doi.org/10.1787/3b9551db-en) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Klimova, I.K. Nefedova, Sozdanie sistemy distantsionnoi professionalnoi podderzhki kak instrument obespecheniya nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya prepodavatelei RKI [Creation of a system of distance professional support as a tool for providing continuous education for RFL teachers], in V.N. Klimov (ed.), Collection of articles, International scientific and practical conference “Electronic resources of open education in the Russian language: best practices”, December 7-8, 2017, Moscow, 66-71 (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kulibina, N.B. Bitekhtina, N.V. Vinogradova, T.N. Diachenko, V.N. Klimova, A.I. Olkhovskaya, The World of Russian Word, 1, 85-89 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Tretyakov, V.A. Larionova, Higher Education in Russia, 7(203), 55-66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Azimov, Russian Language Abroad, 4, 12-18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kulibina, Interaktivnyi urok kak forma uchebnogo vzaimodeistviya v elektronnom obrazovatelnom resurse [Interactive lesson as a form of educational interaction in an electronic educational resource], in I.A. Leshutin (ed.), Collection of articles, International Scientific and Practical Conference “Slavic Culture: Origins, Traditions, Interaction. XIX Cyril and Methodius Readings” in the framework of the International Cyril and Methodius Festival of Slavic Languages and Cultures, May 23-25, 2018, 650-655 (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nunan, The Learner-Centred Curruculum (CUP, Cambridge, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nunan, Syllabus Design (OUP, Oxford, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nunan, Learner-Centered English Language Education (Routledge, New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fidalgo, J. Thormann, O. Kulyk, J.A. Lencastre, Students’ perceptions on distance education: A multinational study, Int J Educ Technol High Educ, 17, 18 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s41239-020-00194-2 [Google Scholar]
- M. Cooch, Moodle 2.0 First Look (Packt Publishing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Working Group on Education: Digital skills for life and work (September 2017). Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development. Accessed on: July 28, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://d-russia.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Digital-skills-for-life-and-work_259013e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Orekhova, Virtualnaya yazykovaya sreda, realnaya yazykovaya sreda i yazykovaya lichnost [Virtual linguistic environment, real linguistic environment and linguistic personality], in M.N. Rusetskaya (ed.), Collection of articles, Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Slavic Culture: Origins, Traditions, Interaction. XIX Cyril and Methodius Readings” in the framework of the International Cyril and Methodius Festival of Slavic Languages and Cultures, May 23-25, 2018, 521-524, (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Khaleeva, Vtorichnaya yazykovaya lichnost kak retsipient inofonnogo teksta [Secondary linguistic personality as a recipient of a foreign text], in Yu.S. Stepanov, E.A. Zemskaya, A.M. Moldovan (eds.), Language – system. Language – text. Language – ability (RAS RFL, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pidgeon, N. Rowe, P. Stapleton, H. Magyar, B. Lo, Open Journal of Social Sciences, 2, 14-22 (2014). https://doi.org/10.4236/jss.2014.211003 [Google Scholar]
- D.R.E. Cotton, T. Nash, P. Kneale, European Educational Research Journal, 16(1), 62-79 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1177/1474904116652629 [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Mandalaywala, D.M. Amodio, M. Rhodes, Social Psychological and Personality Science, 9(4), 461-469 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1177/1948550617707020 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bornschlegl, D. Cashman, Open Learning: The Journal of Open, Distance and e-Learning, 34(2), 139-155 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/02680513.2018.1509695 [Google Scholar]
- H. Mostafa, Y. Lim, Journal of International Students, 10(2), 306-319 (2020). https://doi.org/10.32674/jis.v10i2.603 [Google Scholar]
- M. Jacobs, T.S.C. Farrell, RELC Journal, 34(1), 5-30 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1177/003368820303400102 [Google Scholar]
- Е.М. Markova, А.А. Pozdnyakova, T.E. Kolyadina, D.D. Dmitriyeva, V.V. Zotov, Integrative potential of educational resources in a modern metropolis, in SHS Web Conf, 98, 03013 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/2021980301 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.