SHS Web Conf.
Volume 122, 2021International Conference “Fundamental Research of the Phenomenon of Happiness” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Concept of Happiness in Various Linguistic Cultures|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- A. Minyar-Beloroucheva, P. Sergienko, E. Vishnyakova, O. Vishnyakova, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Future Academy (online), 97(TILT), 539–547 (2020). https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2020.12.02.72 [Google Scholar]
- L. Tam, J.-N. Kim, J.E. Grunig, J.A. Hall, J. Swerling, Journal of Marketing Communications (2020). https://doi.org/10.1080/13527266.2020.1851286 [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Helliwell, R. Layard, J. D. Sachs, World happiness report (Sustainable development solutions network, New York, 2019). Accessed on: February 17, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://happiness-report.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/WHR20.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Boldyreva, O. Andryushchenko, A. Nikitaeva, Z. Udalova, J. Rudash, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 8(4(20)), 642–647 (2017). Accessed on: February 17, 2020 [Online]. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321888971_The_agricultural_production_and_food_industry_development_trends_in_the_context_of_food_security_of_Russia [Google Scholar]
- M. Feltes, A. Arisseto-Bragotto, J. Block, Food Quality and Safety, 1(2), 13–27 (2017). Accessed on: February 17, 2021 [Online]. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316630929_Food_quality_food-borne_diseases_and_food_safety_in_the_Brazilian_food_industry [Google Scholar]
- E. Massicotte, S.-M. Deschênes, P.L. Jackson, Eating and weight disorders: EWD, 24(4), 693–704 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40519-019-00706-8 [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Vigna, E.W. Mainardes, Revista Brasileira de Marketing, 18(3), 101–126 (2019). https://doi.org/10.5585/remark.v18i3.16368 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yormirzoev, R. Teuber, T. Li, British Food Journal, 121(2), 371–385 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1108/BFJ-02-2018-0088. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaosmanoğlu, J. Ethn. Food, 7, 11 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s42779-020-00049-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Vishnyakova, A. Minyar-Beloroucheva, P. Sergienko, E. Vishnyakova, Harmonizing different cognitive styles through reading, in Conference Proceedings of the 5th International e- Conference on Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences. Belgrade, Serbia, 17–30 (2020). http://dx.doi.org/10.32591/coas.e- conf.05.02017v [Google Scholar]
- A. Ejrnaes, B. Greve, International Journal of Social Welfare, 26(3), 206–217 (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/ijsw.12233 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary (n.d.). Accessed on: February 14, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary [Google Scholar]
- Nestle, (KitKat) Santa’s coming to town! Nestlé unwraps its seasonal range for Christmas 2020. Press release (2020). Accessed on: February 17, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.nestle.co.uk/en-ie/node/452716 [Google Scholar]
- Nestle, Nestlé USA acquires Freshly, a pioneer in healthy prepared meals (2020). Accessed on: February 17, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.nestle.com/media/pressreleases/allpressreleases/nestle-usa-acquires-freshly [Google Scholar]
- Nestle, Nestlé announces the global launch of a new range of Starbucks products to enjoy at home (2019). Accessed on: February 17, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.nestle.com/media/pressreleases/allpressreleases/global-launch-new-starbucks-products [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.