SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- W. Z. Shi. Analysis of the influential factors of perceived acquisition in ideological and political theory courses in colleges and universities, in Guide to Ideological and Theoretical Education, 08, 95-99, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Cheng, J. S. Xiong. On the sense of acquisition in ideological and political education, in Research of ideological education, 07, 22-26 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Walter C. Parker. Citizenship Education in the United States: Regime Type, Fecundation Questions, and Classroom Practice, Handbook of Moral and Character Education (Second Edition), New York and London: Rutledge, 348, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bean, J.P. & Meter, B.S. A Conceptual Model of Non-traditional Undergraduate Student Attrition, in Review of Education Research, 55, 485-540, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- The Complete Works of Marx and Engels, Bei Jing: People’s Publishing House, Vol. 03 (1960). [Google Scholar]
- The complete works of Marx and Engels, Bei Jing: People’s Publishing House, Vol. 02, pp.112 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Peng, X. X. Chen. Research methods of postgraduate education in Colorado State University and its implications, in Exploration in Education, 06, 85-89 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.