SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- Jongpil Cheon, Sangno Lee, Steven M. Crooks, Jaeki Song. An investigation of mobile learning readiness in higher education based on the theory of planned behavior[J]. Computers & education, 2012, 59(3): 1054-1064. [Google Scholar]
- Ark S Y, Nam M W, Cha S B, University students, behavioral intention to use mobile learning: evaluating the technology acceptance model[J]. British journal of educational technology, 2011, 43(4):592-605. [Google Scholar]
- Altihunibat, A. Determining the factors influencing students intention to use mlearning in Jordan higher education [J]. Computers in Human Behavior. 2015 (52):65-71 [Google Scholar]
- Mahat, J., Ayub, A.F.M., Luan, S., & Wong. (2012). An assessment of students’ mobile self-efficacy, readiness and personal innovativeness towards mobile learning in higher education in Malaysia[J]. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, (64): 284-290. [Google Scholar]
- Ryan, R.M. & E.L. Deci. 2000. Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations: Classic definitions and new directions. Contemporary Educational Psychology 25:54-67. [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacherjee, A. Understanding Information Systems Continuance: An Expectation Confirmation Model [J]. MIS Quarterly. 2001, (25:3), pp. 351-370. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.