SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- M. Shafi, A. Molisch, P. Smith, et al., 5G: A tutorial overview of standards, trials, challenges, deployment, and practice, IEEE journal on selected areas in communications, 35(6): 1201-1221(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Notice About the Construction, Development of New Engineering, Implementation of Excellence by Ministry of Education, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Engineering, [online] Available: http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A08/moe_742/s3860/201810/t20181017_351890.html [Google Scholar]
- D. Silage, Teaching digital communications in a wireless world: Who needs equations ?, in Proceedings of the 2006 Annual Conference & Exposition, 18-21 June 2006, Chicago, USA (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mahmood, S. Saeed, Teaching Quality Assurance and Project Management to Undergraduate Computing Students In Pakistan, in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Business, Management and Economics, 5-7 June 2008, Cesme, Turkey (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ghassemlooy, R. Saatchi, Software simulation techniques for teaching communication systems, International journal of electrical engineering education, 36(4), 287-297(1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. Saeed, R. Aamir, Z. Mahmood, Reflections on teaching database management systems to undergraduate students, International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2(4), 398-411(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mahmood, Teaching software engineering to undergraduate computing students, International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies, 3(2-4), 112-122(2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Almuhaideb, S. Saeed, Fostering sustainable quality assurance practices in outcome-based education: lessons learned from ABET accreditation process of computing programs. Sustainability, 12(20), 8380(2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Gull, S. Saeed, S. Iqbal, et al., Reflections on teaching human computer interaction course to undergraduate students, in Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI). IEEE, 12-14 Dec 2018, Las Vegas, USA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Training Program of Electronic information, [online] Available: http://www.wust.edu.cn/xxkx/2018/0813/c644a158620/page.htm [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, K. W. Peng, X. Wang, et al., Performance analysis and code optimization of IDMA with 5G new radio LDPC code, IEEE Communications Letters, 22(8): 1552-1555 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bioglio, C. Condo, I. Land, Design of polar codes in 5G new radio, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 23(1): 29-40 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.