SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- Seuk Y P, Seuk W P, Sedigheh M, et al. Effect of Smart Classroom on Student Achievement at Higher Education, Journal of Educational Technology Systems, 48(2):291-304(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Malik N, Shanwal V K. A comparative study of traditional and smart classrooms in relation to their creativity and academic achievement, Integrated Journal of Social Sciences, 4(1):15-19(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Schifter, C.C., Natarajan, U., Ketelhut, D.J., et al. Facilitating Teacher Use of Student Data to Inform Classroom Instruction, Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 14(4):419-432(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Reeves, T.D., Honig, S.L. A Classroom Data Literacy Intervention for Pre -Service Teachers, Teaching and Teacher Education, 50(4):90-101(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Thai N T T, De Wever B, Valcke M. The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education: Looking for the best “blend” of lectures and guiding questions with feedback, Computers & Education, 107(4):113-126( 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vanderlinde R, Aesaert K, Braak J V. Institutionalised ICT use in primary education: A multilevel analysis, Computers & Education, 72(1):110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kong H. Study on construction of ai-based english intelligence classroom, Revista de la Facultad de Ingenieria, 32(11):560-564(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yan-Yan L, Shuang-Gen H, Fu-Yu H. Intelligent Classroom Assistant: the Smart Teaching Tool In Artificial Intelligent, Software Guide, 4:20-29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Manny-Ikan E, Dagan O, Tikochinski T B, et al. Using the Interactive White Board in Teaching and Learning-An Evaluation of the SMART CLASSROOM Pilot Project, Interdisciplinary Journal of e-Skills and Lifelong Learning, 7:191-198( 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Siu Cheung Kong. Developing information literacy and critical thinking skills through domain knowledge learning in digital classrooms: An experience of practicing flipped classroom strategy, Computers & Education, 79:160-173(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Thomas Wanner, Edward Palmer. Personalising learning: Exploring student and teacher percep-tions about flexible learning and assessment in a flipped university course, Computers & Education, 88:354-360(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Martin Forsey. Flipping the sociology classroom: Towards a practice of online pedagogy, Jour-nal of Sociology, 12:471-485(2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cordero, C. Jordan, E. SanabriaCodesal. Towards a better learning models through OCWs and MOOCs, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Multimedia, 3:25-26(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Alpaslan Sahin, Baki Cavlazoglu. Flipping a College Calculus Course: A Case Study, Educa-tional Technology & Society, 18:142-15(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, W. H. How to identify emerging research fields using scientometrics an example in the field of information security, Scientometrics, 76(3):503-525(2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.