SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- Q. Wang, N. Ao, Ways and methods of picture-book English teaching in primary and secondary schools, Curriculum•Textbook•Teaching Method, 4, 68-73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomé-Fernández, J. Senís-Fernández, D. Ruiz-Martín, Values and intercultural experiences through picture books. Reading Teacher, 73, 205-213 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Batic, Reading picture books in preschool and lower grades of primary school, Center for Educational Policy Studies Journal, 11, 9-26 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Niblack, Art Criticism: A Whole Language Approach to Art. London: Macmillan (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Ediger, Reading and literature for children. London: Macmillan (1998) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Ghosn, Four good reasons to use literature in primary school ELT. ELT journal, 56, 172-179 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Maynard, C. McKnight, Children’s comprehension of electronic books: On empirical study. New Review of Children S Literature & Librarianship, 7, 29-53 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rao, Electronic books: a review and evaluation. Library Hi-Tech, 21, 85-93 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Unsworth, E-literature for children: enhancing digital literacy learning. London, 3, 246-250 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ozcelik, C. Acarturk, Reducing the spatial distance between printed and online information sources by means of mobile technology enhances learning: Using 2D barcodes, Computers & Education, 57, 2077-2085 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Choi, S. Kang, J. Sheo, Children’s interest in learning English through picture books in an EFL Context: The effects of parent-child interaction and digital pen use. Education Sciences, 10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Yilmaz, S. Kucuk, Y. Goktas. Are augmented reality picture books magic or real for preschool children aged five to six? British Journal of Educational Technology, 48, 824–841 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hu, Application of English picture books to improve primary school students’ English Reading Literacy, MA dissertation, Southwest University (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fingerson, E. B. Killeen, Picture books for young adults. Teacher Librarian, 33, 3234 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.