SHS Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development in the Post-Pandemic Period” (SDPPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Challenges to the Economy in the Post-Pandemic Period|
|Published online||24 November 2021|
- V. Vostryakova, Bioeconomic Potential of Agrologistics Losses in Sustainable Value Chains. Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice, 4, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [Google Scholar]
- National Institute for Strategic Studies. Results of Ukraine’s foreign trade for the first half of 2020 URL: https://niss.gov.ua/doslidzhennya/ekonomika/pidsumki-zovnishnoi-torgivli-ukraini-za-pershe-pivrichchya-2020-r [Google Scholar]
- Central Observatory of Ukraine. URL: http://cgo-sreznevskyi.kyiv.ua/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine. URL: https://mepr.gov.ua/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine. Exports of cereals, legumes and flour from Ukraine. URL: https://minagro.gov.ua/en/investoram/monitoring-stanu-apk/eksport-z-ukrayini-zernovih-zernobobovih-ta-boroshna [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Strengthening the link between the economy, society and the environment; European Commission (EC): Brussels, Belgium (2018). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Review of the European Bioeconomy Strategy 2012; European Commission (EC): Brussels, Belgium (2017). [Google Scholar]
- MEA. Energy balances of non-OECD countries, OECD / IEA, Paris (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Bioenergy Association of Ukraine (UABIO). Prospects for the development of bioenergy as a tool for replacing natural gas in Ukraine, UABIO, Kyiv (2015). [Google Scholar]
- European integration portal. Ukraine is in the top ten in the implementation of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. URL: https://eu-ua.kmu.gov.ua/nowny/ukrayina-v-desyatci-lideriv-z-realizaciyi-paryzkoyi-ugody-shchodo-zminy-klimatu-minpryrody [Google Scholar]
- On the Goals of Sustainable Development of Ukraine for the period up to 2030: Decree of the President of Ukraine of September 30, 2019 JN”<> 722. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/722/2019#Text [Google Scholar]
- COM. Innovation for Sustainable Growth: A Bioeconomy for Europe, EC (2012). [Google Scholar]
- COM. Sustainable bioeconomy for Europe - Strengthening the link between the economy, society and the environment. Updated bioeconomy strategy (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Panel of countries with bioeconomics from the Center for Knowledge of Bioeconomics of the European Commission. URL: https://knowledge4policy.ec.europa.eu/visualisation/bioeconomy-different-countriesen [Google Scholar]
- Biological industry and bioprocessing plants in the EU. URL: https://knowledge4policy.ec.europa.eu/visualisation/bio-based-industrybiorefineries-euen [Google Scholar]
- Chemical and material bioprocessing in the EU. URL: https://knowledge4policy.ec.europa.eu/visualisation/chemical-materialbiorefineries-euen [Google Scholar]
- V. Vostriakova, The Renewable Energy Sources Contribution to Sustainable Economic Growth, in 2021 IEEE 2nd KhPI Week on Advanced Technology (KhPIWeek), 2021, 381–386, DOI: 10.1109/KhPIWeek53812.2021.9569993 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). https://www.irena.org/ [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Lakshmi, O. Rubanenko, and I. Hunko, Control of the Sectioned Electrical Network Modes with Renewable Energy Sources, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation, SeFet (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Lakshmi, O. Rubanenko, G. Divya, and V. Lavanya, Distribution Energy Generation using Renewable Energy Sources, in Proceedings IEEE India Council International Subsections Conference, INDISCON, 2020, 108–113, India (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.